Radar

RuPaul's Drag Race

1 hour ago, Tonic said:

Where can I watch full episodes in good quality? I'm from Germany, which means that I can't find them on Netflix. Thanks kesha4

I don't know, all I know is that I can stream season 2 - 8 on netflix (Norway here) and season 9 is coming in 29 days oprah4 

For season 1 and both all stars seasons I can't watch there, because netflix doesn't have it lj1 

16 hours ago, Tyler said:

They are announcing the cast of AS3 next friday (as if we don't already know moo1) and Rupaul said he is sold on doing an All Winners AS season cry1

I hope for an all stars seasons, but let's be real some of the winners aren't going to do it (Bianca most likely)

8 hours ago, Habits said:

I hope for an all stars seasons, but let's be real some of the winners aren't going to do it (Bianca most likely)

They would have to offer up a much larger prize that 100k to get everyone in. Perhaps a points system to keep everyone in the entire season too.

Raja, Sharon, Jinx, and Bob have said they would do it.

Bebe (

Who is on AS3 allegedly

), Tyra, Violet, Chad and Alaska would probably do it. I'm unsure about Bianca and Sasha but you never know.

10 minutes ago, Tyler said:

They would have to offer up a much larger prize that 100k to get everyone in. Perhaps a points system to keep everyone in the entire season too.

Raja, Sharon, Jinx, and Bob have said they would do it.

Bebe (

Hide contents

Who is on AS3 allegedly

), Tyra, Violet, Chad and Alaska would probably do it. I'm unsure about Bianca and Sasha but you never know.

I can see the others say yes, but with Bianca you basically never know. I think Sasha would say no now, because of her recent win.

54 minutes ago, Liam said:

lowkey hate all the promo looks besides Milk

I hate Milk's, it's so tryhard dead1 

rooting for Ben (lowkey my favorite promo look), Shangela, and the "surprise" 10th queen who we totally 100% know nothing about! I'd say Thorgy as well, but she really stands no chance :/ 

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

I hate Milk's, it's so tryhard dead1 

rooting for Ben (lowkey my favorite promo look), Shangela, and the "surprise" 10th queen who we totally 100% know nothing about! I'd say Thorgy as well, but she really stands no chance :/ 

it isn't really tryhard it suits his brand perfectly..? wat3 

Just now, Hunty Bear said:
  Hide contents

definitely not Darienne lol! it's definitely Bebe jj2 hope one of them win, because honestly Trixie is kinda boring to me

Spoiler

I don't care for Darienne, but bringing back Bebe annoys me because All Stars should be queens who haven't snatched the crown yet imo. wendy3 Especially if Ru is serious about doing a winners season, Bebe shouldn't be on this season. wendy3