Radar

RuPaul's Drag Race

1 minute ago, Monster said:
  Hide contents

I don't care for Darienne, but bringing back Bebe annoys me because All Stars should be queens who haven't snatched the crown yet imo. wendy3 Especially if Ru is serious about doing a winners season, Bebe shouldn't be on this season. wendy3 

Spoiler

not really? All Stars literally just means "All Stars", and I don't think that anyone would deny that she's an All Starwendy3 if Ru really is serious about doing an all winners season, then ia that she shouldn't be cast on AS3, but a) I feel like it's never gonna happen, and b) it'll definitely shake things up, because honestly AS3 has a relatively boring cast and idk if there will be many new/fresh twists

Just now, Hunty Bear said:
  Hide contents

not really? All Stars literally just means "All Stars", and I don't think that anyone would deny that she's an All Starwendy3 if Ru really is serious about doing an all winners season, then ia that she shouldn't be cast on AS3, but a) I feel like it's never gonna happen, and b) it'll definitely shake things up, because honestly AS3 has a relatively boring cast and idk if there will be many new/fresh twists

Spoiler

I'm not saying she isn't an All Star, but if Ru decides to do a Winners Season then Bebe better not win this season. jj2 

I feel like most of the winning queens who have been asked about a winners season weren't opposed, but I could be wrong. sia2 

And I agree this season of All Stars seems so different than AS2 or even AS1. They really shouldn't have loaded all the S5 girls onto AS2 imo. They shouldve spread them out. jay1 

14 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

is his brand not tryhard? because I'm p sure his entire aesthetic is "hot white boy trying to be different and reverse-Warholian" wat3 

Milk's aesthetic seems very genuine to me. I'd say BenDela is probably the most tryhard of the cast based on previous appearances; she forced a shtick throughout the entirety of her season that was very cringe to watch at times i.e. when she called out Bianca onstage 

So I was just thinking how there was a rumor about Shea stating AS4 was being shot this summer, and that got me thinking, how many queens are left that could be used for AS? interesting1 They are going to run out of queens so fast if they decide to do an AS between every season and AS is supposed to be special aka not everyone gets a second chance, so VH1 and WOW better take a seat after this and get a couple more regular seasons in. jay1 ANYWAYS, what queens from RPDR do y'all think are eligible for AS that haven't gotten a chance yet? Here's my list below. moo1 Names in red mean I doubt they'd return, but I still listed them for the kiis. sia2 

1. Ongina (Season 1)
    • Really the only S1 RuGirl left to my knowledge that still does drag. jay1moo1 I think she deserves AS for the exposure tbh.
  2. Delta Work (Season 3)
    • This is a stretch. jay1 The only reason I can think she'd be cast is that she was in the whole Heathers-Boogers ordeal. sia2 
  3. Willam (Season 4)
    • This won't ever happen, so I'm not sure why I listed her, but I'd love for her to return for AS! jj2 
  4. Ivy Winters (Season 5)
    • Again, the only girl left from her season that deserves a shot at AS! jj2 
  5. Laganja Estranja (Season 6)
    • This is one of those cases where her accomplishments after her season grant her the chance to compete for AS3. jj2 She's definitely shown improvement so it'd be interesting to see her come back.
  6. Darienne Lake (Season 6)
    • Listing her only because of her placement on her season. jay1 
  7. Courtney Act (Season 6)
    • Another girl who I think won't come back, but would be interesting to see again! jj2 
  8. Miss Fame (Season 7)
    • Same as Willam and Courtney! ny1 
  9. Pearl (Season 7)
    • THIS BETTER HAPPEN. clap1 I understand she'd probably be an early out for AS but she still needs to come back. clap1 
  10. Derrick Barry (Season 8)
    • Only listing because of her placement on her season. moo1 
  11. Naomi Smalls (Season 8)
    • Top 3 Queens should automatically have to return to AS. jj2 
  12. Kim Chi (Season 8)
    • ^^^ jj2 
  13. Valentina (Season 9)
    • Really the only other S9 Queen besides from the others I listed that deserves to come back. aura1 
  14. Trinity Taylor (Season 9)
    • Without a doubt needs to return. jay1 
  15. Shea Coulee (Season 9)
    • ^^^^ jj2 
  16. Peppermint (Season 9)
    • Only listing bc of placement in season, or else she wouldn't be listed at all. jj2 

If they really really realllllyyyyy wanted to stretch it, then they could include Mariah, Jiggly Caliente, Joslyn Fox, Trinity K. Bonet, Jasmine Masters, Robbie Turner, Acid Betty, etc. but that's just getting ridiculous. jj4 

Spoiler

Ben deserved that win, but if anyone told me a year ago that BenDeLaCreme would've beaten Aja in a LSFYL to ANACONDA I would've spit and their face and called them a filthy liar rip4 Aja definitely redeemed herself in my eyes though, that performance was great and better than anything she served on S9 by far

Milk should've been in the fucking bottom rip4 plenty of room for a 3rd bottom there! Morgan and Chi Chi were both underwhelming, though I'm kinda sad to see Morgan go! excited to see her RuVenge though ;)

also was happy to see Thorgy get her shine in the top! I lowkey forgot about Bebe toward the end of the episode but she was great, I could hear her talk for hours rip4 

On 6/19/2017 at 12:12 PM, Lust said:

Why do you all put discussions about aired episodes in spoilers?? it should be

aired episodes=freely discussed
leaks/future episodes discussions=spoiler tag

that's what every other site does, otherwise all this does it make people who are avoiding spoilers accidentally read them when they want to discuss aired content

Can we do this from now on pls? jj4 

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

Ben deserved that win, but if anyone told me a year ago that BenDeLaCreme would've beaten Aja in a LSFYL to ANACONDA I would've spit and their face and called them a filthy liar rip4 Aja definitely redeemed herself in my eyes though, that performance was great and better than anything she served on S9 by far

Milk should've been in the fucking bottom rip4 plenty of room for a 3rd bottom there! Morgan and Chi Chi were both underwhelming, though I'm kinda sad to see Morgan go! excited to see her RuVenge though ;)

also was happy to see Thorgy get her shine in the top! I lowkey forgot about Bebe toward the end of the episode but she was great, I could hear her talk for hours rip4 

Aja was actually robbed. jay1 I wonder if she chose Chi Chi or Morgan though.. wendy1 They better say next episode like they did last season. clap1 

I low-key like Milk, but I have to agree. jj4 What the FUCK was that ... talent ??? fall6 Honestly, I wasn't really here for Morgan before the season started, but I am sad to see her go so early since I always enjoyed seeing how the older queens have evolved. She better come back. clap1 

Thorgy needs to stop talking about Bob now. jay1 I will not have another whole season of that when Bob isn't even there. jay1 Also I have to agree with the Bebe thing, they built it up as a huge game-changer, but like it was soo underwhelming. rip3

Love the foreshadowing of 'that's a great plan but a terrible idea to reveal to everyone here' backfiring against Morgan kii1 

I fucking love Aja, her lipsyncs are amazing and she did her stuff but in all honesty I found myself more glued to DeLa oprah14 

Unpopular opinion but while DeLa's performance was good, I was expecting Shangela in top 2 the way they were building it up

Trixie was a nice change of pace to the show, she definitely seems to know what she's doing this time around.

Intrigued to see what Bebe would bring this time around. Have no idea what Milk's talent was supposed to be, pasting things onto a bodysuit and walking around? Thorgy feels like a weak link tbh.

3 hours ago, Vulnicura. said:

Love the foreshadowing of 'that's a great plan but a terrible idea to reveal to everyone here' backfiring against Morgan kii1 

I fucking love Aja, her lipsyncs are amazing and she did her stuff but in all honesty I found myself more glued to DeLa oprah14 

Unpopular opinion but while DeLa's performance was good, I was expecting Shangela in top 2 the way they were building it up

Trixie was a nice change of pace to the show, she definitely seems to know what she's doing this time around.

Intrigued to see what Bebe would bring this time around. Have no idea what Milk's talent was supposed to be, pasting things onto a bodysuit and walking around? Thorgy feels like a weak link tbh.

Tea whit1 I felt bad for ha, but she deserved it for being so outright about it. rip3 

Omg the thought of an Aja/Shangela lip-sync. giveup1 

Tribe definitely deserves to go far as long as she does well, however, I don't think she should win. sorry1 

And MTE with Bebe. rih1 Honestly the bottom two really should've been Milk and Chi Chi. rip3 

10 hours ago, Vulnicura. said:

this 100% 

Another amazing episode. giveup1 I totally underestimated this season, and I'm loving how it keeps shocking me. giveup1 

First off, yas2 at my girl Shangela pulling out the win! oprah2 I knew she was going to go far this season, but I'm glad she's doing well. yas2 

Also, I can't say I'm surprised by DeLa because I figured she'd do well, but shock1 at her pulling out two wins in a row. v impressive clap3 

I'd also like to note I guessed the top three this week. bey4 Drag Race Fantasy League come thru! ny1 

I'm glad Thorgy left, she just like Phi Phi, claimed she's changed, but she really didnt. sorry1 

Also BYE at Milk CRYING in the deliberation. dead2 Like Trixie said, her Celine and runway weren't that good. dead2 

Speaking of Trixie, I'm surprised she hasn't shined that much so far. I mean we're only in two episodes, but it still shocks me considering how much she's grown since her season.

Milk can go home next, so over that pretentious arrogant narcissistic UNDERPERFORMING  trash trash1

DeLa is shock, she is really surprising me, I love her. DeLa, Shangela and Aja are really coming hard, Bebe is very queen as well. I hope for more Trixie and happy Thorgie went home, she was annoying af!