Radar

RuPaul's Drag Race

17 hours ago, Monster said:

Main Challenge: I mean, the overall theme of the ball was great, but the runway outfit they had to prepare... jj4 Wearing the soup can was an awful idea in my opinion. They should've just carried out the can, and had them wear/create an outfit that resembles/represents their can. The disco look was a good concept, but the queens were so hit-or-miss. giveup1 I actually really enjoyed Aja's, however I understand why they would critique it if it wasn't the right era. Bebe's, in my opinion, was ugly. dead2 I really don't understand how she was even in the top, especially with that soup can. nicki2 And her disregarding that Aja helped her in the work room on the main stage? wendy4 I can understand why Shangela was in the bottom, clearly that outfit was not very well-produced, nevertheless I liked it. dead2ny1 Honestly, the top two should've been BenDeLa and Trixie, I just felt like production needed Ru to stop giving her a win. dead2 Anyways, Shangela and Kennedy/Bebe deserved the bottom. I can understand why Aja placed in the bottom because of the aired critiques, but Kennedy/Bebe really has overstayed their welcome. jj4 It's beyond annoying how they're giving Bebe a pass just because she won S1. nicki2 It's also ridiculous how they literally gave someone who impersonated Diana Ross a Diana Ross song to lip-sync to. jj4 I'd be annoyed if I were Trixie, but what is she gunna do. sia2 The one thing Bebe did right was keep Shangela. ny1 Overall, I feel bad for Aja because she didn't deserve to leave over some of the remaining queens, however, I am proud she came back and proved so many people wrong. clap3 Here's to hoping Bebe and Kennedy leave soon! maisy 

this episode was honestly pretty coinkydinked in Bebe's favor, but I'm at peace with that because she was the only one who turned out a beautiful look at the ball oprah14 Trixie's look was boring as per even if it was well tailored, Ben's was fine but it was a bathing suit, Kennedy was eh, Aja misunderstood the assignment completely, and Shangela ... looked terrible dead1 I find the Trixie underdog storyline more exhausting than anything, they're really pushing it with this "we finally are getting the real Trixie!" narrative when in all actuality she has just been consistently performing at a lower cut than half of the cast oprah14 

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

this episode was honestly pretty coinkydinked in Bebe's favor, but I'm at peace with that because she was the only one who turned out a beautiful look at the ball oprah14 Trixie's look was boring as per even if it was well tailored, Ben's was fine but it was a bathing suit, Kennedy was eh, Aja misunderstood the assignment completely, and Shangela ... looked terrible dead1 I find the Trixie underdog storyline more exhausting than anything, they're really pushing it with this "we finally are getting the real Trixie!" narrative when in all actuality she has just been consistently performing at a lower cut than half of the cast oprah14 

Spoiler

I mean if they're going to crown Trixie in the end, I'd rather have them push that storyline now and give her a couple more wins before she takes the crown so it doesn't seem like her crowning is coming way out of left field. oprah14 

1 hour ago, Dookie Quill said:

The new spoilers have left me shook. giveup1

Spoiler

BEN IS MY FUCKING QUEEN AND AS3 WINNER FOREVER + ALWAYS oprah10 I FUCKING LOVE HER SO MUCH oprah10 this season is virtually over now tbh, unless Shangela wins now I'm gonna completely ignore any episode beyond this one, Ben is a fucking legend oprah10 she was always in my top 10 queens but holy shit oprah10 

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:
  Hide contents

BEN IS MY FUCKING QUEEN AND AS3 WINNER FOREVER + ALWAYS oprah10 I FUCKING LOVE HER SO MUCH oprah10 this season is virtually over now tbh, unless Shangela wins now I'm gonna completely ignore any episode beyond this one, Ben is a fucking legend oprah10 she was always in my top 10 queens but holy shit oprah10 

Spoiler

THE WAY SHE LEFT EVERYBODY GAGGED WHEN SHE PULLED THE LIPSTICK WITH HER NAME OUT. oprah10 SHE TRULY WON ALL STARS 3 AND I WILL FOREVER CONSIDER HER THE REAL WINNER OVER TR*XE. giveup1Shangela is the only one left in the competition that truly deserves to be inducted into the drag hall of fame. I honestly did not think Ben would pull such an iconic gag moment. oprah10

This episode felt very riggedamorris to me tbh. Not a Bebe fan but she should have won that lip sync, lets be real. And this Bendela shock, I mean it still got me shock and I wanna watch her shine till the end but it just felt very predictable. They needed a gag moment for AL3 and they definitely got it but after the episode I was very underwhelmed :/ 

5 hours ago, Nino said:

This episode felt very riggedamorris to me tbh. Not a Bebe fan but she should have won that lip sync, lets be real. And this Bendela shock, I mean it still got me shock and I wanna watch her shine till the end but it just felt very predictable. They needed a gag moment for AL3 and they definitely got it but after the episode I was very underwhelmed :/ 

If we're being completely real Bebe should NOT have even been in the top two. jj4 It is beyond ridiculous that Ru/WOW are just giving her these freebies because she's the original winner. All over social media people are tweeting their confusion of what the judges see in Bebe that makes her get Top 2 every week and I completely agree. scream2 It just bothers me that they're trying to force us to believe she's great than us experiencing that she's great, because them forcing her wins just makes me like her less. jj4 Also, I feel as if BenDeLa would've eliminated herself before Bebe got to eliminate someone anyways, so Ru just picked Ben anyways... because I do agree, Bebe seemed to win that lip-sync imo.

2 hours ago, Monster said:

If we're being completely real Bebe should NOT have even been in the top two. jj4 It is beyond ridiculous that Ru/WOW are just giving her these freebies because she's the original winner. All over social media people are tweeting their confusion of what the judges see in Bebe that makes her get Top 2 every week and I completely agree. scream2 It just bothers me that they're trying to force us to believe she's great than us experiencing that she's great, because them forcing her wins just makes me like her less. jj4 Also, I feel as if BenDeLa would've eliminated herself before Bebe got to eliminate someone anyways, so Ru just picked Ben anyways... because I do agree, Bebe seemed to win that lip-sync imo.

yes completely agree. I like Bebe whenshe came in and she does have some it factor to her, i loved to hear her talk and just look at everything but now she is getting annoying  with her monologues and this blatant forcefulness with making her win is just ridicules and I very much dislike her at this point. Specially after last weeks Diana lip sync like at least pretend not to be bias. 

I watched every episode at lest twice so far but reflecting on last nights, it felt to rushed I am not even remotely eager to rewatch it rn smh

On 3/3/2018 at 1:03 AM, Monster said:

facts scream2