Radar

RuPaul's Drag Race

10 minutes ago, Nino said:

im with the gp here #teamgottmik #teamsymone demi1

I'm fine with either of them winning tbh. Symone is my least favorite though. 

I'd rank them like this:

1. Rosé - Great but lacks a (fashion) taste level imo

2. Gottmik - I reaaally adore Mik but kinda hate how payolad her run was, sooo...

3. Symone - Quite overrated to me, so many bottom placements make it feel like she's better off joining AS later on

On 4/12/2021 at 3:19 PM, Max said:

I'm fine with either of them winning tbh. Symone is my least favorite though. 

I'd rank them like this:

1. Rosé - Great but lacks a (fashion) taste level imo

2. Gottmik - I reaaally adore Mik but kinda hate how payolad her run was, sooo...

3. Symone - Quite overrated to me, so many bottom placements make it feel like she's better off joining AS later on

Hahahahaha Symone supremacist rose1 

27 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Is this necessary? All Stars 5 was AWFUL and this is coming out soon?!

Beyond Eureka, Akeria, and a few older queens (who have already been on All Stars), i don't see much star power. Like I get why someone like Jan or Scarlet would come back since they were promising and had early outs but Rajah? Jiggly? Sonique? 

And why keep recycling these All Stars queen? I liked bringing Bebe back and even Manilla and Latrice but Yara and Ginger? They went far on their original RPDR seasons and did well... Pandora I am actually excited for because AS1 did her dirty but still. 

I just finished my billionth rewatch of AS2 and that remains the best AS season and maybe best season overall. It was good because every queen placed high in their season and competition was STIFF. I shouldn't be looking at an All Stars cast and already predicting the early outs. Feeling a little burnt out tbh...

11 minutes ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Is this necessary? All Stars 5 was AWFUL and this is coming out soon?!

Beyond Eureka, Akeria, and a few older queens (who have already been on All Stars), i don't see much star power. Like I get why someone like Jan or Scarlet would come back since they were promising and had early outs but Rajah? Jiggly? Sonique? 

And why keep recycling these All Stars queen? I liked bringing Bebe back and even Manilla and Latrice but Yara and Ginger? They went far on their original RPDR seasons and did well... Pandora I am actually excited for because AS1 did her dirty but still. 

I just finished my billionth rewatch of AS2 and that remains the best AS season and maybe best season overall. It was good because every queen placed high in their season and competition was STIFF. I shouldn't be looking at an All Stars cast and already predicting the early outs. Feeling a little burnt out tbh...

RuPaul is busting out seasons like rabbits in heat before she kicks the bucket at this point.