Radar

RuPaul's Drag Race

Season 1's winner was shit as well um2 So pissed rn.

Raven deserved everything. 

Raven is really popular right now though, so I'm not that mad.

I haven't even completely watched season 1. That shitty quality fall7

Finisehd season 2 just now.

Seriously considering to not watch any further. I mean... What kind of mess? Tyra over Raven, fucking ew.

Season 3 is amazing. I'm biased cuz of Manila Luzon eve1 but I really think Season 3 was way better than those first two.

Pearl slays indeed cry7

Pearl, Miss Fame, Katya and Max are my faves

cry7 Her resting bitch face >>>>>>>>>>>>

Idk Miss Fame, I feel like she's not the complete package. Except for being so good at painting, I think that's it. And being a model. That's all she can do. brit2

I really hope Miss Fame steps up her game. She is beautiful and her face is true art, but she lacks in other areas.

Yeah true. She seems talented but she needs to work.

Pearl is amazing tho cry7 She slayed me in the play with the way she didn't care at all dead2

Pearl and Max antm1

I can really see Max making it to the top 3. There's just an inspired spark there and thus far, Max hasn't really had any low points.

Pearl on the other hand seems to be getting an Adore Delano 2.0 edit. That makes me think that there's going to be a blossoming of talent in the next couple episodes.

Trixie is my favorite of the season so far, but I adore Katya and Pearl as well. Trixie can't goooooo. I see Americunt frequents the Reddit page. 

Ginger is cute and sticks out, but I don't feel any attraction to her. Same with Max, I love his aesthetic but he bores me for some reason. He was great in the last episode though so I hope he comes out as one of my favorites. 

Season 3 seems really boring so far clap1

I hope the Snatch Game will be as good as season 2's. Britney and the old lady (forgot her name) had me ROLLING fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

I can really see Max making it to the top 3. There's just an inspired spark there and thus far, Max hasn't really had any low points.

Pearl on the other hand seems to be getting an Adore Delano 2.0 edit. That makes me think that there's going to be a blossoming of talent in the next couple episodes.

Pearl is getting a redemption arc I bet cry0 maybe a case of a lipsync scare?

Trixie is my favorite of the season so far, but I adore Katya and Pearl as well. Trixie can't goooooo. I see Americunt frequents the Reddit page. 

Ginger is cute and sticks out, but I don't feel any attraction to her. Same with Max, I love his aesthetic but he bores me for some reason. He was great in the last episode though so I hope he comes out as one of my favorites. 

eve1 @ the bolded

eve1 @ the bolded

eve1 @ the bolded

Episode 4 leaked.

Literally what the FUCK at Trixie's exit. I love both Pearl and Trixie, but let's be real for a moment: Trixie slayed the shit out of the lipsync and deserved to stay. There's no reason for Kandy Ho to still be there. I could've seen Pearl going up against Kandy and sending her home as the start of the redemption arc, but this is just fucking stupid. Trixie had better win Miss Congeniality to make up for this.