Radar

RuPaul's Drag Race

4 minutes ago, Habits said:

well its one more episode and we still got Priyanka and ha over excited voice kii1 

Idk, Priyanka doesn't excite me at all. I bet she will winn though, seeing her social media support. rip2

50 minutes ago, Max said:

Rewatching season 10 now and it just makes it even more evident that Asia is THE best queen to ever be on the show. Inside and out, she's the most beautiful. 

Asia is a legend, too bad the butterflies idea of hers was horrible dead2 

3 minutes ago, Habits said:

Asia is a legend, too bad the butterflies idea of hers was horrible dead2 

Yeah, true. I still feel sad for her tho, she beat herself up pretty badly after it. sob1 

2 minutes ago, Max said:

Yeah, true. I still feel sad for her tho, she beat herself up pretty badly after it. sob1 

i know, to be fair Asia deserved top 2 with Aquaria that season and Kameron & Eureka could've stayed away from it moo1 

Just now, Habits said:

i know, to be fair Asia deserved top 2 with Aquaria that season and Kameron & Eureka could've stayed away from it moo1 

I loved Kameron too though! I mean, sure, she's not that unique or we, but I just really like her personality and think her drag is really polished. giveup3

2 hours ago, Max said:

I loved Kameron too though! I mean, sure, she's not that unique or we, but I just really like her personality and think her drag is really polished. giveup3

but out of the top 4 she came out shortest in terms of wins and was most in the bottom dead2 

43 minutes ago, Habits said:

but out of the top 4 she came out shortest in terms of wins and was most in the bottom dead2 

Yeah, definitely. But of course I'm biased with my favorites. ny5 

1 minute ago, Nino said:

the new uk episode was so nerve wrecking, i really loved the challenge and the queens opening up, very heartwarming

I will watch it on sunday, when my sister comes around. I honestly can't wait for it!

I really adore Ginny and Bimini already and CAN'T WAIT to see more from them. clap3

11 hours ago, Max said:

I will watch it on sunday, when my sister comes around. I honestly can't wait for it!

I really adore Ginny and Bimini already and CAN'T WAIT to see more from them. clap3

im very much enjoying the season so far. def giv it a try. dont wanna say more without giving anything away