RuPaul's Drag Race

Spoiler

I'd be over this shitshow if it was a regular season and didn't have great queens.

You don't even have to wait and see who the winner of each mini/maxi challenge or lipsync is anymore, since everyone knows damn well it's gonna be Alaska. And then she chooses fucking Roxxxy? For "bringing prestige"oh nvm that was about tati, more like bringing fucking filler for a 40 minute episode. Obviously chose her to stay because of their relationship or based on the fact that she's no competition and she's bound to leave anyway.

I love Detox but his presentation and runway was worse than Tatianna's, they should've picked her instead to be in the bottom.

This season screams fixed even more than AS1 

Edited by Jony

i dont think im rooting for alaska any more like this was a bullshit decision. and i dont have anything to say when it comes to the lipsync bit, it was obvious alaska got the winner edit. i hate rupauls drag race

1 hour ago, idontthinkyouknownowimchec said:

i dont think im rooting for alaska any more like this was a bullshit decision. and i dont have anything to say when it comes to the lipsync bit, it was obvious alaska got the winner edit. i hate rupauls drag race

So true. Ru only looked at her in all the edits, and Katya got little screen time for the things she was doing, while Alaska got the majority of the screen time and she wasn't doing that great. I get Alaska winning all the other lip syncs, she fucking SLAYED them, but this one, not so much.

45 minutes ago, Dior said:

Katya's runway look was one of the best I've ever seen on the show. Alaska is a disappointment.

I'm just sorry, but I have to agree. I'm pissed at Alaska for sending Tati home, it was totally unfair.

48 minutes ago, Dior said:

Katya's runway look was one of the best I've ever seen on the show. Alaska is a disappointment.

YES katya's runway was just PERFECT

Spoiler

I can't wait for Roxxxy to survive being in the bottom for 5 weeks. anna1 She should have been gone weeks ago.

Spoiler

People online said that All Stars 1 and Season 8 were rigged for their winners to win, but this is the first season where it's so painfully obvious that it's all a coronation for Alaska. She barely has any confessionals this season, everythings just edited to make her look perfect. Three wins in a row? Bullshit. She didn't deserve this last one whatsoever. Katya killed it, and the edit was so painfully favoring Alaska even though she did her same old tricks. I really liked Alaska in her season, but I just haven't seen that much growth in her. I feel exactly the same way Michelle did back in Season 5, I truly don't know who Alaska is as a drag queen. I do not get the hype.

Tatianna killed it on the runway this week. Her commercial was ok, certainly not the worst. Roxxxy's was messy and Detox's was just an amateur mess. Bottom two should've been Roxxxy and Detox. If Alaska is gonna send Tatianna home over Roxxxy, at least be real about it. Rolaskatox is still obviously in play. They're gonna gang up now to try and take out Alyssa and Katya, who both deserve to win this way more than the three of them. 

This is honestly the worst season just because of how rigged it obviously is. Ru is shoving Alaska down our throats, and it's gonna backfire BAD.

16 hours ago, Dior said:

Spoiler

Thoroughly agree w you. It SERVED exactly what she'd described it to be, disinterested, pissed off... And as Ru said, the outfit is so wrong that it's RIGHT. katy2

Honestly rooting for Katya though it's SO OBVIOUS at this point Alaska is going to win 

Spoiler

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees how obvious the Alaska pull is jj4 I mean I love her, and she's one of my favorites, but come on jj4 

alaskas commercial was probably the least substantial out of all of them AND she looked bad n crusty but thats what they like ig i even find it funny how katya even had the same schtick of and they didnt show alaska with the marketing guy bc lbr

jj3

tatis was better and tbh my bottom 3 would be roxxxy alaska and detox

Roxxxy might win in a sewing challenge since shell obviously be around for yet ANOTHER week. but i dont think she even wants to be here atp i mean? she is a fashion queen and everyone knows she had better stuff than those pants and that shirt she wore jj3 and when they wanted to talk to her she was all like "do watchu want" but tati was like "bitch no i wanna stay" slabsksns.

Spoiler

tumblr_odtfn3bE4T1qlvwnco2_500.gif

Tonight episode was bullshit. 

Good to see Alaska shooting herself in the foot though. I doubt she'll win now, especially after breaking the NDA

Spoiler

Season 5 is here again ladies! Watch Katya rise just like Jinkx did!

Alaska really fucked herself up this episode, I'm over with her, done. This meltdown for losing one challenge, Detox noticing her shitty attitude yet keeping her? Rolaskatox done fucked up drag. I wish they'd admit they're working together already, it's so much worse with them pretending they're not together as the clique again. The "I'll pay you 10k if you save me" bullshit? She should get disqualified for that. Her edit changed so drastically, there's not really a chance she'll win now imo, Katya's taking the crown. cry6

Talent will win. cry6 Alyssa is such a classy lady too, that I applaud so much, her exit was incredibly graceful, a true legend.

KATYA AND THE FUCKING "Party" COMMENT THO lmfao1

Spoiler

Fuck me #TeamKatya's tweet has over 3000 retweets, meanwhile Rolaskatox together don't even get to 500. lmfao1

9 hours ago, Addi said:
Spoiler

I doubt she'll win now, especially after breaking the NDA

What did she say?

Spoiler

Even tho I kinda feel angry that Detox sent Alyssa home, I still can't get over how amazing her lip-sync look was. And yeah, Alaska is a mess. 

12 hours ago, Hyun. said:
  Hide contents

Season 5 is here again ladies! Watch Katya rise just like Jinkx did!

Alaska really fucked herself up this episode, I'm over with her, done. This meltdown for losing one challenge, Detox noticing her shitty attitude yet keeping her? Rolaskatox done fucked up drag. I wish they'd admit they're working together already, it's so much worse with them pretending they're not together as the clique again. The "I'll pay you 10k if you save me" bullshit? She should get disqualified for that. Her edit changed so drastically, there's not really a chance she'll win now imo, Katya's taking the crown. cry6

Talent will win. cry6 Alyssa is such a classy lady too, that I applaud so much, her exit was incredibly graceful, a true legend.

KATYA AND THE FUCKING "Party" COMMENT THO lmfao1

Currently so pissed at Alaska, I was shocked when she had that meltdown...

jj4 I was rooting for her, Katya and Detox, but gorl, after tonight I'm only rooting for my Kween Katya jj3