Radar

RuPaul's Drag Race

3 hours ago, Americunt said:

Ummmm....major spoilers for the finale and honestly, it might not be premature to call this a shark jump for the show as a whole.

Hide contents

The Top 4 had a sudden death lipsync competition at the finale, to decide which two queens could win the whole competition. They only filmed one outcome for the first round of this lipsync, so we know who both of the eliminated queens are.

Hide contents

Shea and Trinity were both eliminated in a tie for third place. Peppermint and Sasha are the Top 2 and the only queens who are able to win the crown.

Hide contents

Trinity was eliminated by Peppermint in a lipsync to "Stronger" by Britney Spears.

Shea was eliminated by Sasha in a lipsync to "So Emotional" by Whitney Houston.

The final lipsync was Peppermint and Sasha doing "It's Not Right, But It's Okay" by Whitney Houston.

This picture is from their "Top 2" announcement. Both had their individual wins filmed afterwards. Shea and Trinity did not have wins filmed at all.

sbdmzdyryr2z.png 

I am completely incensed. This producer fuckery is so blatant. They just want Shea and Trinity both back for All Stars 3, so they can get "redemption" for their stolen crowns.

tbh i'm living for this mess, we all know who is going to win kii

ASFD><OPFjdASIOPFhuiodSfiusfiuhfiuH I AM HAVING A MELTDOWN READING THE TEA RN ASNHuiodsfjhiousdf GETTING MY LIFE THIS FUCKING TWIST OMFG

lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 lofkjsdfdiosjfdsoijfdoijfd O M F G lmfao1 ru was fuming at the "predictability" of the show ig lmfao1 poor shea omfg lmfao1 amazing i cant take this [/spoiler[ 

im still so shocked wtf is this

lmfao1 i can see the production scrambling to find a way to get sasha to win because she'd be a better winner on paper lmfao1 how does this even work with the supposed "i wanna hear what the fans have to say" shit when at the end it literally comes down to lipsyncs? this is fucking insane i love it, they snapped lmfao1 

5 hours ago, Americunt said:

Ummmm....major spoilers for the finale and honestly, it might not be premature to call this a shark jump for the show as a whole.

Hide contents

The Top 4 had a sudden death lipsync competition at the finale, to decide which two queens could win the whole competition. They only filmed one outcome for the first round of this lipsync, so we know who both of the eliminated queens are.

Hide contents

Shea and Trinity were both eliminated in a tie for third place. Peppermint and Sasha are the Top 2 and the only queens who are able to win the crown.

Hide contents

Trinity was eliminated by Peppermint in a lipsync to "Stronger" by Britney Spears.

Shea was eliminated by Sasha in a lipsync to "So Emotional" by Whitney Houston.

The final lipsync was Peppermint and Sasha doing "It's Not Right, But It's Okay" by Whitney Houston.

This picture is from their "Top 2" announcement. Both had their individual wins filmed afterwards. Shea and Trinity did not have wins filmed at all.

sbdmzdyryr2z.png 

I am completely incensed. This producer fuckery is so blatant. They just want Shea and Trinity both back for All Stars 3, so they can get "redemption" for their stolen crowns.

Spoiler

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? scream1 This season might've been predictable, but there was two clear options for the winner for a reason, because Shea and Trinity deserved the crown more than Sasha and Peppermint. scream1 I'm actually fuming because Peppermint should've been one of the first outs and now she's top two? Wtf.

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:
  Hide contents

what the fuck is happening ahh this is a mess I can't wait to see lmfao2 queen Sasha getting her win even when Trinity and Shea did better? wendy1

Spoiler

Don't count on it just yet. A lot of people are thinking this fuckery was done so the show could make a bunch of headlines and raise its profile with its first trans winner.

Just now, Americunt said:
  Hide contents

Don't count on it just yet. A lot of people are thinking this fuckery was done so the show could make a bunch of headlines and raise its profile with its first trans winner.

Spoiler

nn yeah she's probably gonna get the crown, even if out of the two I'd much prefer Sasha to take it! I'm so baffled at this entire thing tho, I for sure thought it was between Trinity and Shea rip2

12 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:
  Hide contents

Not upset by who got eliminated; Shea and Trinity were annoying AF.  I'm hoping for Sasha to win, but would not be hurt if Peppermint won, as well!

Spoiler

You may not have liked either of them, but you can't deny that this bait-and-switch is without a doubt one of the shadiest producer-made decisions the show has ever had and robbed the two best performing competitors of their chance at the title. This is in no way a fair or equitable decision and neither of the Top 2 deserve to win, based on their challenge records compared to the third placers.

4 hours ago, Hyun. said:
  Hide contents

nn yeah she's probably gonna get the crown, even if out of the two I'd much prefer Sasha to take it! I'm so baffled at this entire thing tho, I for sure thought it was between Trinity and Shea rip2

Spoiler

This couldn't describe my feelings more perfectly. fall7 

Went to a Trixie show tonight! She's definitely got talents that I was unaware of. A damn good show overall and all the more impressive, given that she carried it entirely on her own for like an hour.

Shame about most of the local queens who were her opening acts, though. One did VV Brown's Shark in the Water with a poncho that revealed into a paper cutout of a shark and it was like...the single most awkwardly executed reveal I've ever seen. She was feeling herself for sure, though. dead2 

13 hours ago, Americunt said:

Went to a Trixie show tonight! She's definitely got talents that I was unaware of. A damn good show overall and all the more impressive, given that she carried it entirely on her own for like an hour.

Shame about most of the local queens who were her opening acts, though. One did VV Brown's Shark in the Water with a poncho that revealed into a paper cutout of a shark and it was like...the single most awkwardly executed reveal I've ever seen. She was feeling herself for sure, though. dead2 

That's so cool! Who else have you seen from Drag Race?

22 minutes ago, Americunt said:

That show was my first! Most of the queens don't tend to swing by my neck of the woods super often. jj2 

That's exciting! None of them come around my area either.. I really want to go the the NYC Drag Con, but unfortunately I don't think I would be able to..

Spoiler

what kind of witch-hunt towards Valentina jfc dead1 Aja and Farrah going in on Val in the middle of her speech was kind of really cringy ngl! also Farrah's little drama felt very silly too rip4

in the end the queens are right about one thing tho, if you want to make an award for Miss Congeniality then let the queens themselves vote, not fans who don't know the queens at all. i felt so bad for Val with the whole "clap for fan favorite!!!" thing but the bitch kept up her smile like the true villain she is, i lived! this reunion was a mess and i loved it rip4

edit: okay this was filmed after the finale

Spoiler

that explains Shea being so bitter whew dead1