Radar

RuPaul's Drag Race

19 hours ago, Nino said:

Is anybody watching Drag Race Thailand? 

Looks a tad low budget imo but hey it’s only the first season (unless this is the filming style of all Asian programming because I’ve seen some of the filming for other places like South Korea and China and the filming is 💀)

but im interested definitely 

On 10/03/2018 at 1:08 AM, sonowgoodbye said:

Kalorie Karbdashian going home first by the looks of her entrance look fall6

Nah she’s not because of the clip of her dancing in the trailer later on but it looks like Aquaria definitely lip syncs for her life in her entrance look so my guess is Aquaria is bottom first episode 

2 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Looks a tad low budget imo but hey it’s only the first season (unless this is the filming style of all Asian programming because I’ve seen some of the filming for other places like South Korea and China and the filming is 💀)

but im interested definitely 

the production is awful, in ep 4 in and im bored as hell. i dont know i will manage to watch it to the end. the production really is a mess the filming and everything. just off and makes it unfocusable 

10 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Nah she’s not because of the clip of her dancing in the trailer later on but it looks like Aquaria definitely lip syncs for her life in her entrance look so my guess is Aquaria is bottom first episode 

I mean if you want the tea...

Spoiler

Kalorie is 100% the first out (part of the mini-challenge is to walk the runway in your entrance looks) and I don't think Aquaria is in the bottom first episode, especially since that doesn't look like her entrance look and even if it did, she wouldn't be lipsyncing in it since they have to construct a garment for their first challenge (I think it's a Drag On A Drime redux to honor the 10 year anniversary of the show's premiere but that's just my guess) oprah14 

also @Monster

Spoiler

if the jury tea plays out like how we're all expecting it to

Spoiler

Shangela and Bebe out, Kennedy and Trixie top 2

how would you feel? I would be so 100% over it on every fucking front and honestly, if S10 doesn't serve hard I think I'll be done w that show because I'm sick of these shenanigans oprah14 

On 3/9/2018 at 6:33 PM, Harry Styles said:

so ready for Miz Cracker, my baby deserves to WIN! 

oprah4 

i'm not reading spoilers this time like i did for AS3

Same! giveup1 and same, for the most part! I've seen some spoilers, but for the most part I'm trying not to ruin it for myself. giveup1 

13 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Even if you’ve never seen the spoilers you can tell who wins just from the part where it shows the hall of fame pictures  I just realised 💀

Explain pls oprah8

2 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

I mean if you want the tea...

Reveal hidden contents

Kalorie is 100% the first out (part of the mini-challenge is to walk the runway in your entrance looks) and I don't think Aquaria is in the bottom first episode, especially since that doesn't look like her entrance look and even if it did, she wouldn't be lipsyncing in it since they have to construct a garment for their first challenge (I think it's a Drag On A Drime redux to honor the 10 year anniversary of the show's premiere but that's just my guess) oprah14 

also @Monster

Reveal hidden contents

if the jury tea plays out like how we're all expecting it to

Hide contents

Shangela and Bebe out, Kennedy and Trixie top 2

how would you feel? I would be so 100% over it on every fucking front and honestly, if S10 doesn't serve hard I think I'll be done w that show because I'm sick of these shenanigans oprah14 

Spoiler

Okay, so I've literally read everything on Reddit these past couple days, and I understand Shangela's probably not making it T2 which is beyond ridiculous, but I did see this one theory that wouldn't be a stretch and I'd love. It said something along the lines of the Jury collaborating and coming up with a T2, but on the MainStage Ru goes "I've spoken with the jury, but as always the choice is mine to make.." and sends Shangie T2. I honestly think a T2 is ridiculous though. Like, just send Kennedy home Roxxxy style and crown one from the remaining three. jj4 It just bothers me so much that they feel the need to axe Shangela before the crowning. I'd be less pissed if they at least let her go T3 and crowned Trixie like they wanted. Also idk if you saw the final runway looks on Reddit, but Shangela is literally the only one whose ready for a crown to be set on her head. sia2 The other three have the most ridiculous wigs and headpieces on. jj4 That gives me a smidge more hope that Shangela is going to be crowned, but again.. Reddit usually proves to be right.

Another thing that bothers me is DeLa CHOSE to go home, giving up her chance at the crown, whereas Shangela's having her fate determined by an external force she has no control over. DeLa had control, whereas Shangela didn't and that is why I think the jury is bogus. It's also annoying bc it feels as if WOW/VH1 is just giving Trixie the crown to get justice for Katya losing AS2, which is just jj4 

I'm pretty much over this season and just want to move on to S10,and the twists and shit needs to stop. jj4 AS3, while entertaining at times, did not need the overproducing. Production needs to step back and let the deserving queens rise to the top that do well and let queens fall as they fail. It needs to stop worrying about who has the most fans we can benefit from. jj4 

25 minutes ago, Monster said:

Same! giveup1 and same, for the most part! I've seen some spoilers, but for the most part I'm trying not to ruin it for myself. giveup1 

Explain pls oprah8

Hide contents

Okay, so I've literally read everything on Reddit these past couple days, and I understand Shangela's probably not making it T2 which is beyond ridiculous, but I did see this one theory that wouldn't be a stretch and I'd love. It said something along the lines of the Jury collaborating and coming up with a T2, but on the MainStage Ru goes "I've spoken with the jury, but as always the choice is mine to make.." and sends Shangie T2. I honestly think a T2 is ridiculous though. Like, just send Kennedy home Roxxxy style and crown one from the remaining three. jj4 It just bothers me so much that they feel the need to axe Shangela before the crowning. I'd be less pissed if they at least let her go T3 and crowned Trixie like they wanted. Also idk if you saw the final runway looks on Reddit, but Shangela is literally the only one whose ready for a crown to be set on her head. sia2 The other three have the most ridiculous wigs and headpieces on. jj4 That gives me a smidge more hope that Shangela is going to be crowned, but again.. Reddit usually proves to be right.

Another thing that bothers me is DeLa CHOSE to go home, giving up her chance at the crown, whereas Shangela's having her fate determined by an external force she has no control over. DeLa had control, whereas Shangela didn't and that is why I think the jury is bogus. It's also annoying bc it feels as if WOW/VH1 is just giving Trixie the crown to get justice for Katya losing AS2, which is just jj4 

I'm pretty much over this season and just want to move on to S10,and the twists and shit needs to stop. jj4 AS3, while entertaining at times, did not need the overproducing. Production needs to step back and let the deserving queens rise to the top that do well and let queens fall as they fail. It needs to stop worrying about who has the most fans we can benefit from. jj4 

Spoiler

having a jury choose the final 2 is so counterproductive and is a big fuck you to all of the queens' hard work throughout the competition jj4 Shangela literally deserves to win because she fucking won like she was supposed to: she won every lipsync she was a part of and actually had great standout moments throughout the season, unlike Trixie (or Bebe tbh), whose literal only memorable moment was her "winner winner, chicken...DINNER *spastic and uncomfortable head shifts*" line from Snatch Game dead1 this is a talent competition more or less, there's literally no reason for there to be a jury comprised of bitter eliminated queens to dictate the final outcome of a show where the excellent are supposed to shaft the weak oprah14 crowning Trixie is just fanservice tbh and she literally gets rewarded for coasting through the competition as opposed to playing strategically like Ru literally says, and premiering S10 a week after AS3 ends is clear and obvious damage control, as if Trixie stans weren't gonna write some kind of revisionist history where Trixie actually slayed every challenge and actually didn't deserve to be in Snatch Game anyway, but whatever! 💋

would rather Kennedy win tbh, because of that gown she's crowned as fuck tbh! jj2 

apparently there's gonna be another twist on S10 lmfao1dead1 fuck that! and honestly from the spoilers I read, things get pretty mucky toward the end in terms of fairness but that's just the impression I got from the tea-spillers

anyway, rooting for Asia, Monet, Monique, Vixen, Cracker and Mayhem! Vanessa and Yuhua also excite me, but I don't expect them to be as strong competitors as my other faves jj2 

2 hours ago, Monster said:

Explain pls oprah8

Spoiler

Ok so... in the segment where it shows the Hall of Famers in the intro since episode 2

hxhfij6gsti01.jpg

(Ignore the awful smiles edited on it’s the only image I could find of the bit) Chad and Alaska are shown in their promo looks, the third pic with the question mark if you look is a blurred and cropped version of the winner’s promo look, with the pink background chad and Alaska have photoshopped behind them. The winner in the pic is blurred but definitely has bleach blonde hair and only two queens have bleach blonde hair in their promo looks; Milk and Trixie. So since Milk got eliminated in episode three, the winner is obvious, plus I lined up her promo pic to the blur and it matches 100% 

put it in a spoiler just in case people didn’t wanna know :) 

9 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:
  Hide contents

having a jury choose the final 2 is so counterproductive and is a big fuck you to all of the queens' hard work throughout the competition jj4 Shangela literally deserves to win because she fucking won like she was supposed to: she won every lipsync she was a part of and actually had great standout moments throughout the season, unlike Trixie (or Bebe tbh), whose literal only memorable moment was her "winner winner, chicken...DINNER *spastic and uncomfortable head shifts*" line from Snatch Game dead1 this is a talent competition more or less, there's literally no reason for there to be a jury comprised of bitter eliminated queens to dictate the final outcome of a show where the excellent are supposed to shaft the weak oprah14 crowning Trixie is just fanservice tbh and she literally gets rewarded for coasting through the competition as opposed to playing strategically like Ru literally says, and premiering S10 a week after AS3 ends is clear and obvious damage control, as if Trixie stans weren't gonna write some kind of revisionist history where Trixie actually slayed every challenge and actually didn't deserve to be in Snatch Game anyway, but whatever! 💋

would rather Kennedy win tbh, because of that gown she's crowned as fuck tbh! jj2 

apparently there's gonna be another twist on S10 lmfao1dead1 fuck that! and honestly from the spoilers I read, things get pretty mucky toward the end in terms of fairness but that's just the impression I got from the tea-spillers

anyway, rooting for Asia, Monet, Monique, Vixen, Cracker and Mayhem! Vanessa and Yuhua also excite me, but I don't expect them to be as strong competitors as my other faves jj2 

Spoiler

Yeah, it seems as if the show really turned from a competition to reality TV once it made the shift from Logo to VH1, which is unfortunate considering the newer audience will just see pure BS. oprah14 It also sucks because VH1 is pouring a lot of money into it, so it improves with that aspect, but the quality content Drag Race has served is going down with the BS. oprah14 At this point I'm praying that Shangela somehow gets the crown, but it seems very unlikely. I just wish if they picked Trixie to win from the beginning they'd give her a more believable edit. jj4 Yeah, it'd be hard to considering Ben and Shangela steamrolled the competition, but she could've easily been given a win in the Kitty Girls episode, and tops in the Variety Show, Divas, Bitchlor. That would've been much better than this whole "Trixie's finally arrived" story arc they're going for. jj4 

11 hours ago, Monster said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, it seems as if the show really turned from a competition to reality TV once it made the shift from Logo to VH1, which is unfortunate considering the newer audience will just see pure BS. oprah14 It also sucks because VH1 is pouring a lot of money into it, so it improves with that aspect, but the quality content Drag Race has served is going down with the BS. oprah14 At this point I'm praying that Shangela somehow gets the crown, but it seems very unlikely. I just wish if they picked Trixie to win from the beginning they'd give her a more believable edit. jj4 Yeah, it'd be hard to considering Ben and Shangela steamrolled the competition, but she could've easily been given a win in the Kitty Girls episode, and tops in the Variety Show, Divas, Bitchlor. That would've been much better than this whole "Trixie's finally arrived" story arc they're going for. jj4 

Spoiler

nah, it would be unfair to everyone if Trixie got graded like a curve because I don't think she would've deserved a high placement in the Variety Show or Divas Lipsync Live, and definitely not anything more than a high placement in the Bitchelor considering how well Kennedy and Ben performed oprah14 in fact, I think that the judgements of both Shangela and Trixie have been pretty fair (bar Handmaids to Kitty Girls, though that's a can of worms I don't wanna open since I don't even think the Top 5 girls should have won and I lowkey hated Trixie's verse though her look was on point!)

it's just gonna be hard to stomach a Trixie win when the top 2 should have been Ben and Shangela all along jj4 but w/e!

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:
  Hide contents

nah, it would be unfair to everyone if Trixie got graded like a curve because I don't think she would've deserved a high placement in the Variety Show or Divas Lipsync Live, and definitely not anything more than a high placement in the Bitchelor considering how well Kennedy and Ben performed oprah14 in fact, I think that the judgements of both Shangela and Trixie have been pretty fair (bar Handmaids to Kitty Girls, though that's a can of worms I don't wanna open since I don't even think the Top 5 girls should have won and I lowkey hated Trixie's verse though her look was on point!)

it's just gonna be hard to stomach a Trixie win when the top 2 should have been Ben and Shangela all along jj4 but w/e!

Spoiler

Yes, Handmaids to Kitty Girls was a train wreck! Speaking of that episode, which queens from the eliminated team do you think would've been top two if they won? wendy1