harryoopsididit

*SCANDAL* Taylor Lautner spotted at gay club *insert gaycat emoji*

Countdown to People magazine covershoot 3,2,1…. jj1

Mess at the Instagram tag being "#hotstraightguy" though  gaycat1

Source: http://www.thehothits.com/news/49377/taylor-lautner-stirs-bi-sexual-rumours-with-club-visit

I think this kind of ASSUMING is fucking unfair for a multitude of reasons....

Sandra Bullock can go to a gay club and get photographed and party her ass off and nobody assumes she is a lesbian because of it....she is just out having fun.

When a celeb GUY does it though..."he must be gay"....that is fucking BULLSHIT!  I've been to gay bars with str8 male friends before(and no I don't give a shit about what you think of my screenname...I didn't suck them off. FRIENDS are different then the sex acts one seeks out online.)

Heterosexual people do go to gay establishments sometimes...sorry but it's true.

I'm only sorry I missed Josh Hartnett at the Gay 90's here in Minneapolis about a decade ago.  He was there with friends celebrating a commitment ceremony(gay marriage wasn't legal here at the time) He kept a low profile but kept getting recognized over and over until it turned into a thing and he had to leave and then I showed up just minutes later and the whole fucking place was buzzing about his exit as he was swarmed.  

I don't think it's fair to assume a guy is gay just because he is willing to go to a gay club/bar.  

Sandra Bullock can go to a gay club and get photographed and party her ass off and nobody assumes she is a lesbian because of it....she is just out having fun.

When a celeb GUY does it though..."he must be gay"....that is fucking BULLSHIT! I've been to gay bars with str8 male friends before(and no I don't give a shit about what you think of my screenname...I didn't suck them off. FRIENDS are different then the sex acts one seeks out online.)

Heterosexual people do go to gay establishments sometimes...sorry but it's true.

I'm only sorry I missed Josh Hartnett at the Gay 90's here in Minneapolis about a decade ago. He was there with friends celebrating a commitment ceremony(gay marriage wasn't legal here at the time) He kept a low profile but kept getting recognized over and over until it turned into a thing and he had to leave and then I showed up just minutes later and the whole fucking place was buzzing about his exit as he was swarmed.

I don't think it's fair to assume a guy is gay just because he is willing to go to a gay club/bar.

spill it

When a celeb GUY does it though..."he must be gay"....that is fucking BULLSHIT!  I've been to gay bars with str8 male friends before(and no I don't give a shit about what you think of my screenname...I didn't suck them off. FRIENDS are different then the sex acts one seeks out online.)

I'm only sorry I missed Josh Hartnett at the Gay 90's here in Minneapolis about a decade ago.  He was there with friends celebrating a commitment ceremony(gay marriage wasn't legal here at the time) He kept a low profile but kept getting recognized over and over until it turned into a thing and he had to leave and then I showed up just minutes later and the whole fucking place was buzzing about his exit as he was swarmed.  

It's called wishful thinking whit1