Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

phugphag

Aguilera SMASHING at UK Radio

Is this a joke? +laughcry+

Radio 2 isn't the biggest for music, for talking maybe. It's my mother's favourite station for example.

'The A List' slays me ny2 Scouting For Girls, Blondie and Dionne Bromfield

its the biggest in that it is the No1 most listened to. Facts.

Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤

She is a featured artist for fuck sake. Maroon 5 are smashing at UK Radio. She is just riding on the coattails of their song's success. +shrug+

Happy for Maroon 5, happier for Christina :)

Even if it's not her song, she's being feautred in it which means a lot of exposure for her that will help build a great comeback.

this

FLOP

TROLL

Who cares? The fact that Radio 1 refused to add TTWE shows what a flop radio station they are! Seriously, a whole hour every day dedicated to dubstep? ny2

I agree they should have added TTWE but these stations are exteremly powerful. Don't underestimate the power or radio programmers and their ability to dictate careers. Mariahs boycott during Rainbow/Glitter/Charmbracelet saw her sales plummet.

Also, interesting fact: BBC never played Shakiras Hips Dont Lie despite it being no1 in the UK for 6 weeks. Supposedly they have some anti-arab policy and Shakiras is too 'arab' for them lol.

I agree they should have added TTWE but these stations are exteremly powerful. Don't underestimate the power or radio programmers and their ability to dictate careers. Mariahs boycott during Rainbow/Glitter/Charmbracelet saw her sales plummet.

Also, interesting fact: BBC never played Shakiras Hips Dont Lie despite it being no1 in the UK for 6 weeks. Supposedly they have some anti-arab policy and Shakiras is too 'arab' for them lol.

Urg, they are complete dicks, atleast I wanna go is gonna be added!

Urg, they are complete dicks, atleast I wanna go is gonna be added!

lol who said that? its not on their list this week. She needs to do a promo blitz of the UK to have a chance of saving this era.

+wtf+

I agree it is ridiculous they didn't play TTWE on Radio 1.

However it just proves how irrelevant she's becoming in the UK - and it could all be stopped if she just did a lil' promo :(

Anyway, I don't recall them ever playing much Xtina

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.