Kenya

Would you be here for another Dr. Luke produced album?

oprah12

Katy has collaborated with this hit maker along with other producers and writers such as Max Martin and Bonnie McKee.

This begs the question, would you be here for another record produced by Dr. Luke?

imo, I'd prefer she branch out and work with some other producers/writers.

I mean, I'm sure it would give me bops and I'd enjoy it, but Katy is one artist that I've been dying to hear explore new sounds and try new things, and we got that a little bit with "Dark Horse", but I really want her to work with more experimental people and explore her artistry. Dr. Luke is safe, and it pains me because I know she can do so much better than "safe."

[Also I hate him so I don't want to give him anymore money].

I mean, I'm sure it would give me bops and I'd enjoy it, but Katy is one artist that I've been dying to hear explore new sounds and try new things, and we got that a little bit with "Dark Horse", but I really want her to work with more experimental people and explore her artistry. Dr. Luke is safe, and it pains me because I know she can do so much better than "safe."

[Also I hate him so I don't want to give him anymore money].

we're in the same boat tbh.

@ still waiting for my beg for it DL oprah12

Max Martin is a GOD when it comes to hit singles, and honestly I have seen a lot of variety in his work, so sticking with him is a great decision. 

Dr Luke seems poisonous, there are plenty of other producers out there dying to work with Katy and give her great work, no need to work with someone who's clearly more trouble than he's worth at this point.

Max Martin is a GOD when it comes to hit singles, and honestly I have seen a lot of variety in his work, so sticking with him is a great decision. 

Dr Luke seems poisonous, there are plenty of other producers out there dying to work with Katy and give her great work, no need to work with someone who's clearly more trouble than he's worth at this point.

Oh yes I forgot to say this but she (or any of my faves) can work with Max Martin any day, any time and I'd be okay with it. He's a lot more versatile and has been around a lot longer than Luke has.

LBR

DH LL and ET exists

in my unpopular opinion I think Luke and Katy can actually make something new and obscure. lol thats why DH and LL happened 

I'm fine with Max Martin Luke and Katy

I dont have anything personal about Luke's issue but if they can work professionally then why fucking not? rav1

mess at the monsters here ew1