ajp

Avril Lavigne Had Undisclosed Illness

Avril Lavigne fans have been sending well-wishes on social media today after Twitter user @AvrilMusicChart posted a direct message conversation she reportedly had with the Canadian pop star.

After inquiring if Avril was working on a new album as it's been a couple years since the last one, Avril apparently DM'd back: "I feel bad because I haven’t been able to say anything to the fans to let them no (sic) why I've been absent. I'm torn as I'm quite private... I'm not feeling well. I'm having some health issues. So please keep me in your prayers."

cry4

Perhaps that is why we haven't seen her since September?

How is it called when old people start acting like children, again. That's what it is.

How distasteful. Trying to shade someone who is clearly ill is just rude. 

I wonder if it's cancer. It's clearly horrible considering her DM response. She's in my prayers. Get well soon if you can Av. 

Even if you don't like the artist, it's pretty disrespectful to say something negative about them when they're going through a serious illness, get well Avril cry0

True.

When it comes to health issues, negative or sarcastical posts/gifs are just disrespectful and vile.

I hope she gets well soon, too.

tumblr_lhggc62iks1qhqya5o1_500.gif