Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Thomas

New single or not?

Legend or hasbeen  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which

• Legend
    • Hasbeen

Is she going to release a new single from cannibal or not? It's been so long since Blow came out and she might be taking a break till her next album and write new music. Or will she release a new single from cannibal, so long after Blow? But 2 single from 1 album isn't much and there are rumors she's filming a new video . +shrug+

What do you think she is going to do, so it's not what you want her to do. Because I think we all want a new single,+laughcry+.I mean people are just going to forget about her.

I just wanted to know what you guys think she's going to do.

Harold needs to be the final single, shes already confirmed a video for it so this would a great song to transition into the next record and show people the bitch can sing.

I feel she is gonna take a good break and write her new record. Blow was released far too long ago for her to release a new single. People will get bored of her and of Cannibal. She needs the new album to get people into her again.

Guest Ain't No Other Man

Her next single could be career deciding o:. If she puts something like Grow A Pear out, her career will go bye bye. If she puts THS out, she'll go far.

I feel she is gonna take a good break and write her new record. Blow was released far too long ago for her to release a new single. People will get bored of her and of Cannibal. She needs the new album to get people into her again.

Agreed on that;)

She was talking about releasing THS, she said in an interview "its all being discussed" meaning there will probually be a new single, i say definetly release the harold song, its different from all her other songs, and this will give her time to work on a new album, so its ready quicker, because i think if she took to long of a break, people will forget her

Guest supern☯va

I really don't think we'll be getting another single from Cannibal, unfortunately. It feels like they've waited too long since Blow peaked.

NEW single as in new song , no

new single as in one of cannibal yes

and i could not take ths as a single i fucking cried my eyes out

she was crying :( i wanted to hug her so hard that moment

i cried with animal as wel but yeah , ths is SO hard for her :/

I think she's waiting for a good opportunity to release a single and promote and dedicate time to everything as a break from touring. I don't think they'll just move on past Cannibal. It's not like it exactly sold a ton of units so I don't see why they'd move on from something that has so much life left in it.

Sleazy is already pretty popular and well known, it could smash on radio. Or THS which I'm sure we're all waiting for. Or CBL. ANYTHING ughh.

It would be such a mistake to let Cannibal die :(

I think she's waiting for a good opportunity to release a single and promote and dedicate time to everything as a break from touring. I don't think they'll just move on past Cannibal. It's not like it exactly sold a ton of units so I don't see why they'd move on from something that has so much life left in it.

Sleazy is already pretty popular and well known, it could smash on radio. Or THS which I'm sure we're all waiting for. Or CBL. ANYTHING ughh.

It would be such a mistake to let Cannibal die :(

IKR, she has so many good songs on it. I just hope she releases a new single as soon as possible.

I don't know if sleazy would be a big hit, but THS will slay for sure. +legend+

I'd love her to release Cannibal or Sleazy. But the other part of me thinks she should take a break and let the public miss her a little.

But she's like Rihanna in that respect. If Rihanna took a break, she would fall behind. And she knows that.

I think Ke$ha may think like this too.

IKR, she has so many good songs on it. I just hope she releases a new single as soon as possible.

I don't know if sleazy would be a big hit, but THS will slay for sure. +legend+

Ikr! So many good songs to release :'(

I don't think Ke$ha is one for long breaks though. How can you take a break after you've only released an album and an EP? She needs to keep releasing material.

But she's like Rihanna in that respect. If Rihanna took a break, she would fall behind. And she knows that.

I think Ke$ha may think like this too.

I don't think she's at that level yet.

Obviously her first album smashed, but the public need to see a completely different side of her and then she will become an established act and can do whatever she likes.

The sophomore record is the making or breaking of an artist in my opinion.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.