Tasso

Demos of Madonna's NEW album LEAKED!

But in all seriousness, how is it even possible for Beyoncé to pull off what she did last year without a single person leaking anything, but this happens to Madonna. No shade intended, I just can't believe she has such shitty staff that let this happen (if it's not some kind promotional strategy)

But in all seriousness, how is it even possible for Beyoncé to pull off what she did last year without a single person leaking anything, but this happens to Madonna. No shade intended, I just can't believe she has such shitty staff that let this happen (if it's not some kind promotional strategy)

I know right, she needs to put her fucking team in order mad12

Bey has Jay-Z and he's probably got his team behind her and he probably knows how to keep things very secret and under wraps. Madonna has people saying "Oh yeah, we worked together on her new album!" Plus, the songs were probably only sent to certain people (iTunes and her label) and then it wasn't sent to anyone else. Either that, or she released the album as she finished it.

Bey has Jay-Z and he's probably got his team behind her and he probably knows how to keep things very secret and under wraps. Madonna has people saying "Oh yeah, we worked together on her new album!" Plus, the songs were probably only sent to certain people (iTunes and her label) and then it wasn't sent to anyone else. Either that, or she released the album as she finished it.

Yeah but as good as Jay's team can be, Madonna has been in this business for 30 years. I get people want to tell everyone they worked with her, but they should know better before spreading her songs around like this. 

I know right, she needs to put her fucking team in order mad12

She's probably going to fire so many people because of this..  carla1