Ryan

Are we gonna talk about...

Why the fuck are we talking about Avril Lavigne in this thread trash1

I just wrote this about Madonna comparing her album leaks with rape and terrorism.

What's wrong with her? That comparison is terrible... She thinks she can do everything and everybody will kiss her ass...

And I SwallowStr8GuysBabyBatter answered to my post with this post.

Meanwhile your fave is some washed up gutter trash who pretended to be all punk rock and anti-establishment just because she wore black nail polish or some shit. Then the fake bitch went all pop trying to emulate all the girls she was jealous of.

It really must hurt knowing Advil Latrine's career started slipping right from the start selling less and less and less  and less with each new studio album. With ha next album she will be lucky to pull in half of JLo's AKA numbers.  lj1

It's a bit annoying when people come up with Avril, in threads where she isn't even the topic, just because of my signature gif and avatar. I seem to be the only one who isn't allowed to have pics of my faves. 

So I wrote back a short sentence and he or she didn't stopped it. So I made that very big post to prove him/her wrong. 

I find it annoying to, it's an Madge thread. But he/she comes up with Avril in different threads without a reason, so I think he's just an angry ex-fan.

So can we come back to the topic that political incorrectness isn't ok, no matter which singer you are?

Comparing leaks with rape or terrorism after the new abuse cases and attacks in Pakistan (and generally) isn't ok and every other singer would get more criticism than Madonna.

So when you still don't get it it's your problem.. A bit dumb to bring in an other singer, when Madonna did a big mistake. So I just made a big quote full of evidence videos and shit, so can we talk about Madonna again? Your delusional.

I met Avril in 2008 and she was the sweetest ever, she was a bit shy but so so nice to talk to. She really appreciated us being there at her concert in London, ON

I bet this is all for publicity. It's Madonna after all.

No, it was stolen 4 months ago. Some fans sites published descriptions and parts of lyrics during the past months. Everybody thought they were making it up, until snippets and full songs started to leak. Those sites probably bought them from someone.

I just wrote this about Madonna comparing her album leaks with rape and terrorism.

And I SwallowStr8GuysBabyBatter answered to my post with this post.

It's a bit annoying when people come up with Avril, in threads where she isn't even the topic, just because of my signature gif and avatar. I seem to be the only one who isn't allowed to have pics of my faves. 

So I wrote back a short sentence and he or she didn't stopped it. So I made that very big post to prove him/her wrong. 

I find it annoying to, it's an Madge thread. But he/she comes up with Avril in different threads without a reason, so I think he's just an angry ex-fan.

So can we come back to the topic that political incorrectness isn't ok, no matter which singer you are?

Comparing leaks with rape or terrorism after the new abuse cases and attacks in Pakistan (and generally) isn't ok and every other singer would get more criticism than Madonna.

Iswallowblablablabla is just a rude flop. trash1 Ignore him christinanod.gif

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.