Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gia

You & I Fourth Single Somewhat Confirmed

I won a meet and greet with Gaga. (Best two days of my life)

It happened last night, and I said to her that Gagadaily says a giant hey, and then she said to say hi to everyone and that she loves Gagadaily soo much, she goes there all the time.

She goes I can't wait for my new video, did you like the You & I performance, the one with the mermaid tail (I met her after Sydney Monster hall) and I was like YES, so You & I is the fourth single? And she pushed her she pushed her sunglasses back and winked and did the cheekiest smile, and I was like we all knew it!

Then she told me (after I said how many amazing monsters I have met because of her) about the social networking site she is launching "Little Monsters" and she is so excited for it guys! She was like you will all get your very own monster email addresses!

-

Stay pressed but I'm glad it's You & I, the general population will love it.

This is so cool. :tehe: I can imagine Gaga smiling cheekily like that. :tehe:

Either way, I believe Yoü and I to be the fourth single now. No complaints from me. Though I prefer something else, I trust a lot of the non-monsters will love this too, so I have no worries for it. +tehe3+

+cheer+

Monsters are gonna change their minds the minute You & I becomes one of the surprise hits of 2011.

IKR. And tbh I think the song will be huge. The dance thing has taken over and makes Gaga sound a little indistinct. But this song will set her away from the pack again.

It would have been huge if it hasn't been on Fan's iPod's for over a year now.

Plus the public have heard it for over a year now.

idk, I just hope it does well. But I cannot see it.

Yeah but even if it's been floating around for a year, most people don't seem to be aware of it. You have maybe a performance on the Today Show where it could get 5 million viewers who forget the song a week later... she did it on her tour but those are hardcore fans, and a wildly small percentage of the general listening public. The most exposure the song got was the Idol performance by Hailey and that was months ago. I'd be hard pressed to name what the other contestants sang that night, and the only thing that stands out about her rendition was that she chose to sing a song that hadn't been officially released yet. I think You and I will be fresh and new for the vast majority of listeners, but that's just my opinion. +tehe3+

The song entered the TOP 10 on itunes (and stayed there for days) on little exposure, monsters certainly werent buying that song as its been on their ipods for a year. It was the general public.

Now imagine it being properly promoted in appropiate places. Im talking Late Night shows where the song's target demo is. Heck if she appeared on the Country Music Channel she could change a few closed minds about her.

In fact, she should take advantage of the fact that "Mutt" and Brian May appear on the song to give the song more credibility, by using them on some key performances.

It would have been huge if it hasn't been on Fan's iPod's for over a year now.

Plus the public have heard it for over a year now.

idk, I just hope it does well. But I cannot see it.

LMAO just no. 99.9999999999% of the world population are not power bottom kweens sitting online waiting for songs to leak. They have no idea the songs exists until it gets 100m+ on radio.

I love Yoü & I, but I think it's a bad choice. It should have been released in winter, not in august/september.

Now that it's almost official, I want a beautiful music video, with mermaids (...), exactly what we were supposed to have on The Edge of Glory.

If its being released in mid to late August, it will climax in late October/mid-November. This is the perfect time to do it :)

Besides, its got a slight Christmas Bells & piano riff going on in the beggining, dont you guys think?

Shit is brilliant! +cheer+

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.