Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gia

You & I Fourth Single Somewhat Confirmed

If its being released in mid to late August, it will climax in late October/mid-November. This is the perfect time to do it :)

Besides, its got a slight Christmas Bells & piano riff going on in the beggining, dont you guys think?

Shit is brilliant! +cheer+

ya no.

I just can't wait till this era of You & I is over. It's so boring :( First EOG video then this :-/. Fuck I wanted MTN or Shiza. This shit is so basic. She's gonna be performing it for another 3 months? FUCK :(

some random quote from some random isn't confirmation enough for me. any fucker can just type up a lie. watch.

"hi i met lady gaga we had sex to heavy metal lover on repeat for three hours and then she blew a big load of teal/turquoise jizz in my mouth"

I'm just really sad that shes releasing this song because now that means that shes really gonna concentrate on performing this song more, and its kinds ridiculous cuz shes been performing it for abt a full year now. And I couldn't care less if people say "oh well the rest of the public hasn't heard it for that long". Well they've heard it for pretty damn long too actually! Since her appearance at the Today Show. And the fact that she is using mermaids(an idea originally from the old Edge of Glory video) is kind of lazy and ridiculous. Mermaids have nothing to do with You and I which is basically a love song to Luc and her life in New York. She just used it cuz she saw that we really wanted a mermaid video. I'm not trying to be disrespectful at all, but I feel like this is a really disappointing choice since the fans(based on that poll) wanted so many other and better songs to be the next single. The fact that she even acknowledged it and said she would be looking at it carefully and STILL chose You and I is a slap in the face to the fans. That is all I have to say about the matter.

We'll it's been obvious that it's a single for a long time for me. I understand that the song is unique and different from what she released in the past, but dont I think it's a very good song or strong enough, she can pull off better songs/ballads than this this I'm sure. I'm still waiting for her her own Live to Tell tbh. +tehe3+

Guest Scheiße
ya no.

I just can't wait till this era of You & I is over. It's so boring :( First EOG video then this :-/. Fuck I wanted MTN or Shiza. This shit is so basic. She's gonna be performing it for another 3 months? FUCK :(

Seriously, I can't take that fucking song anymore. I don't understand how people aren't sick of it by now.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.