Ryan

Nicki: "I am the greatest female rapper"

Nicki declared herself the GOAT woman in rap music, but she acknowledged her fans put her in that position. She also expressed her want for Hip Hop followers to see her sincerity about the role she plays in the culture.

“I am the greatest female rapper, and it’s humbling because the people make you that,” Nicki stated. “I wanna let the Hip Hop culture know I take this serious.”

She added, “I know now they will never be able to dispute my skill.”

http://allhiphop.com/2014/12/17/exclusive-nicki-minaj-crwn-elliott-wilson-lil-wayne-baby-greatest-female-rapper/

Shame Pinkprint's sales don't reflect that

iA0jeMqr9KnQ4.gif

how do they not, she outsold igloo and azel bank

iA0jeMqr9KnQ4.gif

Greatest female rapper sells half of J Cole's album in the previous week

iA0jeMqr9KnQ4.gif

Iggy and Azelbank, that's another story altogether ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

Greatest female rapper sells half of J Cole's album in the previous week

iA0jeMqr9KnQ4.gif

Iggy and Azelbank, that's another story altogether ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

where did she claim she's the greatest rapper tho? Why are you comparing J.Cole (a male) to Nicki (a female)?

What kind of logic?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see no lies.. Nicki shits on the other girls. Iggy needs a better ghost writer.

Lauryn hill actually has 8 grammy's and everyone knows she's also a singer. She only won one grammy regarding rap the rest were for her vocals. Let me educate yall.

are you stupid? she only won 1 grammy regarding rap. Winning grammy's don't mean you're lyrically better then anyone. I'm sure iggy is going to snag a few, but is she a better rapper then Nicki? Hell

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.