Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

East Coast

So, what do you think?

Better feminist-esque Beyonce singles?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Beyonce/DC singles do you prefer?

• Destiny's Child - "Bills Bills Bills"
    • Beyonce - "Run The World (Girls)"
    • Destiny's Child - "Survivor"
    • All 3 slay

I'm actually gonna go for another track.

Although 95% of me thinks it'll be You & I, what if she's tricking everyone? The whole meeting the fan and nearly but not confirming it and the way she said it was 'unexpected' makes me think she wants to shock everybody.

She knows what songs her fans want, and she knows a lot of us would be disappointed with You & I because it has been performed SO many times. I mean, I and most of her fans have already seen it performed live in person. I knew it back to front before I heard the studio version and I think she might choose a lesser-known song.

But who knows? Expect the unexpected is what I always do ;)

I'm actually gonna go for another track.

Although 95% of me thinks it'll be You & I, what if she's tricking everyone? The whole meeting the fan and nearly but not confirming it and the way she said it was 'unexpected' makes me think she wants to shock everybody.

She knows what songs her fans want, and she knows a lot of us would be disappointed with You & I because it has been performed SO many times. I mean, I and most of her fans have already seen it performed live in person. I knew it back to front before I heard the studio version and I think she might choose a lesser-known song.

But who knows? Expect the unexpected is what I always do ;)

These were my exact thoughts. Well done :)

She's been hinting at it so much. She might have done it all to trick us, but I don't think so. When she said "unexpected," I think she said that because "Scheisse" was expected...because it's what she said she'd do. +laughcry+ Also, she said that "You and I" probably wouldn't be a single because it's "a bit of a rock 'n roll tune" but that was last year when she played it for the first time. I think it's going to be "You & I"

:lmfao: at the GIFs.

I went with yes, it will be "Yoü and I". I think the song has potential, because it shows a different side of Gaga, and the general public loves it. It was the highest-charting non-single on US iTunes, so wouldn't it be - in a way - perceivable as the best non-single? Most of us think otherwise, but that's not the point.

Though ultimately, I wish for another one, I've accepted "Yoü and I" as the fourth single. And I don't hate the choice, I just prefer something else. But I love this song too.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.