Pierrot

Anonymous threatens Iggy to apologise to Azealia Banks and NYC protestors

but it's like...you guys go from exposing kkk members & politicians... to fucking iggy azealea? like awk1

this is why i said B&B cos this is as absurd as this show rip2

I Love both AZ and Iggy but both are such a dumb annoying cunts sometimes, that i want to slap them in the face and tell them to shut the fuck up cos NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT DUMB STUPID SHIT FOR LOVE OF GOD

Iggy has said stupid stuff but Azealia has said way worse and was the one who brought race into the conversation (which lbr was used as an excuse by her to distract from the fact her attitude stinks and she has burnt bridges) awk1 Now these keyboard warriors who are nothing more than bullies are threatening her over what, the fact she called Azealia out? Lbr a lot of the hate towards Iggy has been down to the fact she is white which is racism rih14

Iggy has said stupid stuff but Azealia has said way worse and was the one who brought race into the conversation (which lbr was used as an excuse by her to distract from the fact her attitude stinks and she has burnt bridges) awk1 Now these keyboard warriors who are nothing more than bullies are threatening her over what, the fact she called Azealia out? Lbr a lot of the hate towards Iggy has been down to the fact she is white which is racism rih14

Shut the fuck up, you don't know what you're talking about. brit4

I think it's hilarious that anon is getting in on this shit... It's a Twitter beef, there has been many before and will be many after. Are they trolling us? interesting1

But tbh azealia spilled truth tea all over Iggy. sass1

Shut the fuck up, you don't know what you're talking about. brit4

I think it's hilarious that anon is getting in on this shit... It's a Twitter beef, there has been many before and will be many after. Are they trolling us? interesting1

But tbh azealia spilled truth tea all over Iggy. sass1

Have a seat, your just as delusional as Banks if you don't think part of the hate towards Iggy has been because she is white trash1 

People haven't brought Iggy's music because of her race but because it is catchy Hip-"Pop" and is the type of music the GP likes.