Pierrot

Anonymous threatens Iggy to apologise to Azealia Banks and NYC protestors

LOL @ all of y'all defending Azealia, the same person who called T.I. a coon, which by the way, wasa disgusting term used to describe African Americans in the deep south during the 1900's, the same person who recklessly uses the phrase "faggot", the same idiot who uses "nigga", no matter what variation, in her music, yet she's the first person to claim racism when someone calls her one, the same person who thought you could cure ebola by inflation, the same idiot who's music career skyrocketed after she had all of these Twitter rants.

9nKzT.gif

RACE HAS NOTHING to do with the past incidents concerning the police/law enforcement.

ayumi1 @ the delusion of that statement. You must be one of those people who thinks racism is over now that we have a black President.

And where are you getting this 800% figure? Are you honestly just pulling numbers out of space? What even? 

tumblr_neack3GG8C1rbstj6o1_250.gif

http://www.splcenter.org/what-we-do/hate-and-extremism

These factors also are feeding a powerful resurgence of the antigovernment “Patriot” movement, which in the 1990s led to a string of domestic terrorist plots, including the Oklahoma City bombing. The number of Patriot groups, including armed militias, skyrocketed following the election of President Obama in 2008 – rising 813 percent, from 149 groups in 2008 to an all-time high of 1,360 in 2012. The number fell to 1,096 in 2013.

@ Never said I was here for Hydrangea tho. ayumi1 Cute putting words in my mouth tho. But her point about the erasure of black culture is valid and true and you Piggy stans just can't handle the scalding hot tea she spilled because you want to stay in your fantasy world where racism is over. ayumi1

And those groups plot domestic terrorism and if you truly think that huge spike has NOTHING to do with our President's race, you're more delusional than I thought. ayumi1

So now we're making the claim that all Patriot groups are racist awk1

Um awk1

The number went up so high because a Democrat was elected awk1 

Those groups are notoriously right wing Republican oriented.

And let's not act like blacks have been the most oppressed people on the planet.

Let's not act like the Holocaust didn't happen, let's not act like whites haven't been killing other whites for centuries before they even realized Africa existed awk1

Racism is an issue, but not as big of an issue as everyone wants to make it out to be.

Anonymous has no business meddling in Iggy's affairs, and I can't wait for them to attempt to do something. I pray the FBI takes them down once and for all oprah1

@ Never said I was here for Hydrangea tho. ayumi1 Cute putting words in my mouth tho. But her point about the erasure of black culture is valid and true and you Piggy stans just can't handle the scalding hot tea she spilled because you want to stay in your fantasy world where racism is over. ayumi1

And those groups plot domestic terrorism and if you truly think that huge spike has NOTHING to do with our President's race, you're more delusional than I thought. ayumi1

IT IS NOT TRUE. What the hell do you think "black culture" is? Why the hell do you think the things Iggy does are only available to black people? How the hell are you going to tell a black person anything about their culture? rip2

Look, I grew up in a very urban, predominantly African American community. I know what the hell "black culture" is, and what it isn't.

Rapping and making music is not exclusively a "black" thing.

Y'all are the most stereotypical bigots I've ever even fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

So now we're making the claim that all Patriot groups are racist awk1

Um awk1

The number went up so high because a Democrat was elected awk1

Those groups are notoriously right wing Republican oriented.

And let's not act like blacks have been the most oppressed people on the planet.

Let's not act like the Holocaust didn't happen, let's not act like whites haven't been killing other whites for centuries before they even realized Africa existed awk1

Racism is an issue, but not as big of an issue as everyone wants to make it out to be.

Anonymous has no business meddling in Iggy's affairs, and I can't wait for them to attempt to do something. I pray the FBI takes them down once and for all oprah1

It absolutely is as big of an issue as everyone wants to make it out to be, not my problem if you're too far inside your bubble to understand that.

Let's not act like Jews were the only ones persecuted in Nazi Germany. White blonde blue-eyed protestant Christian heterosexual pure Aryan people were Hitler's preferred people, and you know damn well black people don't fit that. In addition to Jews and black people, the regime also targeted people with mental and physical disabilities or illnesses, gays, Jehovah's Witnesses, Freemasons, Serbs, and Poles, among many other groups. Some groups avoided the mass extinction the Jews suffered, but they still faced persecution, isolation, police brutality, and what have you.

You're sitting here trying to justify systemic racism because Hydrangea Bankrupt spilled the truth tea on why Piggy Afailea benefits from white privilege and it's gross. oprah8

Rapping and making music is not exclusively a "black" thing.

Y'all are the most stereotypical bigots I've ever even fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

No one is saying rapping is exclusively a black thing, dahling. No one is mad about white rappers being a thing. These people don't go after Eminem, for example, because he doesn't appropriate. He just does his rapping and goes on his merry way. But a white girl from Australia who speaks with this darling little Aussie accent, then starts rapping with an accent that sounds like a black woman in ATL who makes weaves with Skittles and Doriotos wrappers? Yeah, we have a problem here.

It's cute how WE'RE the bigots tho. (PS. How can I be a bigot against white people when I AM one? Nice try, bew. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'> )

When black artists twerk, speak in slang, wear grillz, and what have you, they're slammed for it. Called ghetto hoodrat trash, thot, welfare queens, etc. When Iggy raps in her fake blaccent or Miley twerks, it's "cool" and "edgy." That's what people are mad about - white artists appropriating black culture and getting praised for it while black artists who do it are slammed for being ghetto trash. But stay ignorant, girls, stay ignorant. sass1

When black artists twerk, speak in slang, wear grillz, and what have you, they're slammed for it. Called ghetto hoodrat trash, thot, welfare queens, etc. When Iggy raps in her fake blaccent or Miley twerks, it's "cool" and "edgy." That's what people are mad about - white artists appropriating black culture and getting praised for it while black artists who do it are slammed for being ghetto trash. But stay ignorant, girls, stay ignorant. sass1

what kind of delusion awk1 do you know how much crap Miley got for twerking, and do you see how much mess Iggy has had to deal with since Fancy? Twerking, speaking in slang, wearing grills, and a "fake" accent are not apart of "black" culture. You can stay ignorant sass1

It absolutely is as big of an issue as everyone wants to make it out to be, not my problem if you're too far inside your bubble to understand that.

Let's not act like Jews were the only ones persecuted in Nazi Germany. White blonde blue-eyed protestant Christian heterosexual pure Aryan people were Hitler's preferred people, and you know damn well black people don't fit that. In addition to Jews and black people, the regime also targeted people with mental and physical disabilities or illnesses, gays, Jehovah's Witnesses, Freemasons, Serbs, and Poles, among many other groups. Some groups avoided the mass extinction the Jews suffered, but they still faced persecution, isolation, police brutality, and what have you.

You're sitting here trying to justify systemic racism because Hydrangea Bankrupt spilled the truth tea on why Piggy Afailea benefits from white privilege and it's gross. oprah8

No one is saying rapping is exclusively a black thing, dahling. No one is mad about white rappers being a thing. These people don't go after Eminem, for example, because he doesn't appropriate. He just does his rapping and goes on his merry way. But a white girl from Australia who speaks with this darling little Aussie accent, then starts rapping with an accent that sounds like a black woman in ATL who makes weaves with Skittles and Doriotos wrappers? Yeah, we have a problem here.

It's cute how WE'RE the bigots tho. (PS. How can I be a bigot against white people when I AM one? Nice try, bew. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'> )

You just proved my point exactly um2

And many do go after Eminem. I heard "Eminem thinks he's black" tons of times. Why are YOU the one appropriating black culture by assuming people who have a Southern accent and sound like they make weaves (?) as you said, are black? 

Do you see the two way streak here, you're claiming cultural appropriation yet you're the one doing it...oprah1

Twerking, speaking in slang, wearing grills, and a "fake" accent are not apart of "black" culture. You can stay ignorant sass1

It's not fake for those who actually grew up in the hood. Just little Aussie girls who grew up in mudhuts. sass1

If your point is that not all black people do those things, ofc they all don't, and I never said they did. But the FACT is that those things I mentioned came out of, I guess more accurately and specifically, hood/ghetto culture, which is predominantly black.

It's not fake for those who actually grew up in the hood. Just little Aussie girls who grew up in mudhuts. sass1

If your point is that not all black people do those things, ofc they all don't, and I never said they did. But the FACT is that those things I mentioned came out of, I guess more accurately and specifically, hood/ghetto culture, which is predominantly black.

The FACT of the matter is you're now appropriately two cultures.

"little Aussie girls who grew up in mudhuts"

but I bet you'd be the first one claiming racism if someone said that about someone of African descent awk1

The bigger issue has nothing to do with racism in media. Anonymous has nothing to do with Iggy or Azealia, and they need to stop trying to provoke her. Your rant makes no sense. And I just dissected it. It's funny because even Azealia stans themselves admit that Iggy clocked their fave in her past rants. She's been responding in such a classy way to this slanderous trash that Azulu has been spreading to the masses and I'm so proud of her oprah1

People do hate her because she's a successful white female rapper. And to say no one does is completely uneducated and ignorant. Keep trying rav1

But from what I've heard nobody hates her because she is a successful white female rapper so you're "speaking the truth" just as much as I am rav1

Stop trying to make this all about Iggy though! Like I said IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE RACIAL BIAS IN THE INDUSTRY! How does my rant not make any sense? You said she's hated for being white. I told you why that wasn't true (because she's actually hated for mocking black culture). You must be realllly ignorant to not understand what I am saying. Or you're just so far up Igloo's. Stop riding her and understand that it's not about the issue between Azealia and Iggy.

You also mist be really uneducated to think that police brutality and race don't correlate. You're probably the type of person who thinks we are saying that cops are killing people because they're black. No. How hard is it to understand that cops are getting away with it because the victims were black.

As usual, ignorant people find a way to make the oppresors into the victims...