2. Tragic Girl
3. Veni Vidi Vici
4. Freedom
5. Hold Tight 
6. Iconic
7. Graffiti Heart 
8. Best Night
9. Body Shop

Not sure if this is a rumor or not, but probably it isnt, because snippets of vvv, bodyshop and iconic are already out...

vvv seems to be really awesome and bodyshop reminds me of janet jackson with something isaac-y

Apparently they leaked in full a few hours ago but they are not spreading around like last week because everyone fears the possible consequences.

They will anyway, im really not in the mood for new songs right now, i wanna play 10 songs at the same time 

They will anyway, im really not in the mood for new songs right now, i wanna play 10 songs at the same time 

yeah it's just that it's probably going to take more hours and it's going to be song by song which I find annoying. 

Plus, I'm not really in the mood for new songs too, I feel like we already got so much in the past week.

yeah it's just that it's probably going to take more hours and it's going to be song by song which I find annoying. 

Plus, I'm not really in the mood for new songs too, I feel like we already got so much in the past week.

true, just feels wrong, 

but k as long as the madonna stans who listen to the leaks and spread them buy the album, i dont care. 

Why are her own fans doing this?

I know we are thirsty for new music but this just seems over the top just wait 2 more months

Fans or non-fans, once demos are out there they will be leaking no matter what. The real question is how they got their hands on so many of them, it's just too much.

true, just feels wrong, 

but k as long as the madonna stans who listen to the leaks and spread them buy the album, i dont care. 

Yeah, but I'm probably going to listen anyway 'cause I'm curious tho, and I think that's what many stans will do and shouldn't feel ashamed because of that. I mean, if the leaks are available one might as well listen to them..

But I mean, I listened to the leaks on wednesday and loved them, but it was so different when she released the 6 tracks herself, it doesn't feel the same.