ReeseWitheredpoon

Rebel Heart demo leak list - Updated post #1

What makes you so sure?

The songs are out there. It's a question of time that we will get them, and I'm pretty sure some fans will share them after the release. But there could be another leak even before that, who knows. We still have 3 months and on Feb there will be a new music officially. A lot of things can happen.

The songs are out there. It's a question of time that we will get them, and I'm pretty sure some fans will share them after the release. But there could be another leak even before that, who knows. We still have 3 months and on Feb there will be a new music officially. A lot of things can happen.

I like your optimism but...

Collectors have had 'The Rain Tapes' forever and to this day only like 1/3 of them have leaked.  Not to mention there is people out there with the Holy Grail of unleaked Madonna demos 'Warning Signs"... and that still hasn't leaked.

Collectors have had 'The Rain Tapes' forever and to this day only like 1/3 of them have leaked.  Not to mention there is people out there with the Holy Grail of unleaked Madonna demos 'Warning Signs"... and that still hasn't leaked.

Then I will have to find them and cut their genitals with a chainsaw   bey2

Does anyone else like S.E.X and Holy Water or is it just me? cheer1

I like them both, especially S.E.X. The "what you think about sex" part is not that good (or it needs some reworking), but the "oh my god, you're so hot" chorus is really really good.

Not to forget Can't you see my mind. Another demo that a lot of people were interested some time ago. I think it was during the Die another day times. :)