ReeseWitheredpoon

Rebel Heart demo leak list - Updated post #1

Also this guy JBB on atrl said that list was fake.

I asked him "what's the official list then" he replied with:

"Do you think we traders and collectors are so stupid giving that one out? So you can find out about new tracks and leak them out. No I don't think so!  Enough that some people in here are spilling too much info. Everything comes to those who wait.... Better keep quiet from now on."

So he basically gave away he has a lot of demos.

Also this guy JBB on atrl said that list was fake.

I asked him "what's the official list then" he replied with:

"Do you think we traders and collectors are so stupid giving that one out? So you can find out about new tracks and leak them out. No I don't think so!  Enough that some people in here are spilling too much info. Everything comes to those who wait.... Better keep quiet from now on."

So he basically gave away he has a lot of demos.

or dont have much more

anyway i agree with them, lists are annoying and till this time most of them end up being fake.

I realy doubt there is more new tracks left maybe 3 or 4 not more, cos they had access only to part of early sessions, and 35 songs is a lot already tina1

or dont have much more

anyway i agree with them, lists are annoying and till this time most of them end up being fake.

I realy doubt there is more new tracks left maybe 3 or 4 not more, cos they had access only to part of early sessions, and 35 songs is a lot already tina1

True, so I think the amount of actual SONGS left are.

Dubplate (Not an actual song really, but it's real)

Take a Day

Take It Back

Score

Trust No Bitch

Autotune Baby