Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Number Nine

Farrah Abraham Slams Demi Lovato

Maybe her Twitter was “hacked”? Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham wrote a shocking Tweet today that seemed to slam singer Demi Lovato.

Farrah took to her Twitter today to share with her followers that she’s apparently becoming a singer now in addition to being a Teen Mom and model.

But she also decided to diss Demi at the same time!

"In the v.o booth... i feel if demi Lavato can sing ... why can't I... I've been through way more then just vomitting after every meal. :)"

Ouch!

Demi just released her first single “Skyscraper” after completing treatment for an eating disorder.

The smiley face at the end of the Tweet would suggest Farrah meant no harm by the Tweet, but it sounds like her Twitter followers are still shocked by it.

One fan wrote, “I just lost so much respect for you” while another added, “that’s just rude.”

Do you think Farrah’s comment was mean? True? Or simply a joke gone wrong?

SOURCE

The smiley face at the end of the Tweet would suggest Farrah meant no harm by the Tweet, but it sounds like her Twitter followers are still shocked by it.

actually, the smiley face appears to indicate intended condescension, imo.

considering how bratty she is on the show, this doesn't surprise me.

what a bitch.

Yes Farrah, cuz being an irresponsible slut is WAYYYY more worse than what Demi has been through. Im so fucking angry rn. This bitch seriously needs to get over herself and stop acting like shes the shit. "Oh its so hard being a teen mom." Yeah hun, cuz getting paid thousands of dollars and being able to be apart of a pop culture phenomenon is SO HARD. Bitch ur an immature whore who got knocked up just for money. I doubt she loves that child and its a shame we have people like this in our society

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.