jacko

Is Madonna hot?

one of the pictures her record executives took of her before fucking her. 

Actually no, it was a photoshoot she did in her pre-fame days in NYC. They were later published in Playboy in an attempt to scandalize and embarrass her, but instead she said "I don't fucking care, go ahead and see my naked body," therefore refusing to be slut shamed and setting a standard for women everywhere to not let anyone slut shame them or make them ashamed of their bodies.

Nice-Try-GIF.gif

Actually no, it was a photoshoot she did in her pre-fame days in NYC. They were later published in Playboy in an attempt to scandalize and embarrass her, but instead she said "I don't fucking care, go ahead and see my naked body," therefore refusing to be slut shamed and setting a standard for women everywhere to not let anyone slut shame them or make them ashamed of their bodies.

Nice-Try-GIF.gif

you are like the smartest and my favorite Madonna Stan. Just had to tell you boo yas1

Nice-Try-GIF.gif

whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 whit1 

No she's not, she acts way too young for her age and it's not hot or attractive at all awk1

orly1

She looks more than good for a woman of her age.  Don't be a hypocrite, because you would praise Gaga in her place.

Madonna looks even better than many  girls in their 20s, 30s or 40s. rav1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.