Sign in to follow this  

Kesha Talks About Her Upcoming Brazil Shows & ALBUM

edwinfg    8,103

Basically I had to use Google translate for this. So Spoiler alert: typos.

Kesha-china-e1411951481453.png

Kesha is one of the main attractions of the Planet Atlantis Festival in Rio Grande do Sul, and her show takes place on 31/01.

Controversial and fun, the American pop star Kesha, 27, is one of the confirmed attractions Planet Atlantis 2015. The singer, who topped the charts with hits like Tik Tok, We R Who We R, Die Young and Timber, talked by phone with Zero Hora and told about her love for Brazil, changes in her career and what fans can expect from the show that it will present at the festival in late January. The Kesha concert at Atlantis Planet Festival will take place on 31/01, because on the 30th of January, it presents itself in Florianopolis, Santa Catarina.

ZH: "Do you remember the last visit to Brazil?"

Kesha: "I played at Rock in Rio (in 2011) to 100,000 people before Stevie Wonder, was epic. Loved Brazil. It is a lively place, has such a beautiful culture, all dancing smiling ... The food is fantastic, the culture, the fashion too, and Carnival is so inspiring ... The music is very good, the samba is fantastic. I can not tell you how much I love the Brazilian culture, it would not surprise me if one day I ended up living in Brazil. "

ZH: "The last time you came to Brazil, your name was still Ke$ha with a dollar sign. Why did you change? "  

Kesha: "I changed it because it kind of grew beyond that" persona "and I became what I am today: so much fun and crazy as before, but I changed, you know? My confidence has changed. I did rehab for my eating disorder and took the time needed to learn to love myself and to treat my body well. It is important for women to know that part of my story, because many have problems with its image. It is an important message: love yourself and your body, exactly what you are. "

ZH: "How will the show at Planet Atlantis?"

Kesha: "I'll take my band, my dancers and some friends. I plan to make a big dance party and would like everyone to have fun as ever. That's my goal. My goal is that everyone leaves saying it was the best night of their lives. Generally, I decide what I'll sing the day before, but maybe sing Timber. Never did it on tour before, so it would be very special. "

ZH: "When you write songs, search storytelling or just have fun?"

Kesha: "I write all my songs, so I like to tell stories about the crazy things alive, because my life is so weird. But I think the most important thing about it is that I am expressing how I really am at this point in my life. I think I'll shock at how honest I will be on the new album. "

ZH: "So is planning to release a new album with new songs soon?"

Kesha: "I have no release date or anything, because I'm taking the time I need to make a record of which I am proud. I am working with all kinds of crazy and spontaneous people and really experimenting with music. I'm not sure what will be the disc. It is an experimental and dispersed process. So I can not say how it will be, still do not know. "

ZH: "You have a message for your fans in Brazil?"

Kesha: "I hope you are ready to have the best night of their lives. Thank you for all the support they gave me! "

Bionikal    508

so basically no news on the album except it's experimental like LOVER fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

Midas    883

So in other words, there's fuck all about the album dead2

Onika    22,316

KESHA.  fall3

IT HAS BEEN TWO YEARS, ONE MONTH, AND ONE DAY SINCE WARRIOR.  fall3

I'M DYING HERE.  fall3

Samuel    55

I need new info about this album.  We all know this is going to be a personal album Godsha.  Just please give me a track name or something   kesha2

Okan    7,536

So no news kesha2

But we know it's not her fault. Luke needs to get a brain or die.

I'm praying for a HQ recording (like iHeartRadio) of a performance. We haven't seen/heard the Timber one yet.

"I think I'll shock at how honest I will be on the new album" tina1 personal album teas, just hope it won't end like Britney Jean

Can't wait for her new album in 2017!!!!1!!11!!1! fall1

Basically I had to use Google translate for this. So Spoiler alert: typos.

Kesha-china-e1411951481453.png

ZH: "So is planning to release a new album with new songs soon?"

Kesha: "I have no release date or anything, because I'm taking the time I need to make a record of which I am proud. I am working with all kinds of crazy and spontaneous people and really experimenting with music. I'm not sure what will be the disc. It is an experimental and dispersed process. So I can not say how it will be, still do not know.

Ok, I understand the no release date since she's obviously got to deal with the court case first, but why couldn't she have said that? Sometimes I feel like she's trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Don't bullshit us with the you're taking your time and I don't believe she is still experimenting with her sound, just be open and say that your legal troubles need to be dealt with first. She's claimed to have been experimenting with her sound since the Facebook Q&A she did in like June. During rising star she said she was in the studio everyday except Sunday's, and you've got nothing from that? Surely over those 11? Weeks the show was on you produced something worthwhile in the studio?

Furthermore in one of the interviews she did after an episode of Rising star when asked when her new material was coming out she responded, "that's a label question", she clearly has material polished and done with, ready for some sort of release whether it be a single or full album and it's obivous Luke is standing in her way, I just wish she wouldn't say stuff like this and pretend everything's ok because it's not.

I'm here for tracks like Lover, just with better production and lyrics that don't seem like you got stuck what to write so repeated the verse to fill it out a bit.

edwinfg    8,103

Ok, I understand the no release date since she's obviously got to deal with the court case first, but why couldn't she have said that? Sometimes I feel like she's trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Don't bullshit us with the you're taking your time and I don't believe she is still experimenting with her sound, just be open and say that your legal troubles need to be dealt with first. She's claimed to have been experimenting with her sound since the Facebook Q&A she did in like June. During rising star she said she was in the studio everyday except Sunday's, and you've got nothing from that? Surely over those 11? Weeks the show was on you produced something worthwhile in the studio?

Furthermore in one of the interviews she did after an episode of Rising star when asked when her new material was coming out she responded, "that's a label question", she clearly has material polished and done with, ready for some sort of release whether it be a single or full album and it's obivous Luke is standing in her way, I just wish she wouldn't say stuff like this and pretend everything's ok because it's not.

I'm here for tracks like Lover, just with better production and lyrics that don't seem like you got stuck what to write so repeated the verse to fill it out a bit.

She also said that she's taking her time with this album um2 She didn't said that she was in the final process of recording/mixing. um2

I don't think she can/should discuss that to the public either um2 The court case needs to be discussed in the court room and not on some random interviews she gives.

Nicole Richie    3,047

she should probably just release a mixtape if she REALLY wants her fans to have something to listen to, its not against the rules to release a mixtape if its free

Galaxy    2,364

She also said that she's taking her time with this album um2 She didn't said that she was in the final process of recording/mixing. um2

I don't think she can/should discuss that to the public either um2 The court case needs to be discussed in the court room and not on some random interviews she gives.

Lol its been 2 years and she still has nothing. It is extremely unfair to her fans.

edwinfg    8,103

Lol its been 2 years and she still has nothing. It is extremely unfair to her fans.

So you want another rushed album? I kinda want her to do her best. um2

Okan    7,536

So you want another rushed album? I kinda want her to do her best. um2

another rushed album? um2 we waited 2 years for warrior and warrior > animal

edwinfg    8,103

another rushed album? um2 we waited 2 years for warrior and warrior > animal

But she didn't recorded the album for 2 years. um2

That's why I call it rushed.

Okan    7,536

But she didn't recorded the album for 2 years. um2

That's why I call it rushed.

writing is also a part of the making of an album tina1