edwinfg

Kesha Talks About Her Upcoming Brazil Shows & ALBUM

Lol its been 2 years and she still has nothing. It is extremely unfair to her fans.

Its a bit selfish to just be like 'oh its unfair, how could she'. Like please just take a second a think about someone other than yourself or her fans, Kesha has A LOT on her plate right now and I think we all know that she couldnt realise something at the moment because her mind would be on other things (let alone the fact that she isnt allowed to). Yes like you, I would appreciate if you would just admit that the legal troubles are the cause for lack of new music but its not all about the fans you know, its about her safety and freedom as an artist and a human.

Lol its been 2 years and she still has nothing. It is extremely unfair to her fans.

Its a bit selfish to just be like 'oh its unfair, how could she'. Like please just take a second a think about someone other than yourself or her fans, Kesha has A LOT on her plate right now and I think we all know that she couldnt realise something at the moment because her mind would be on other things (let alone the fact that she isnt allowed to). Yes like you, I would appreciate if you would just admit that the legal troubles are the cause for lack of new music but its not all about the fans you know, its about her safety and freedom as an artist and a human.