Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Radar

Britney Spears | Glory | August 26th, 2016

I want to see more femme fatale sort of stuff. Did anyone hear the demo for Vertigo for FF? It was amazing. I hope it gets released sometime. Her voice hasn't changed and people still love her. The only reason she hasn't been doing as well with sales recently is because she hasn't been working with the cream of the crop like Max Martin and Dr Luke 

I dont want a 2.0 album, fresh new material >>>> trying to recreate previous success

honestly i have to agree but isnt that what she did with her last two albums

atleast blackout and circus where different but they give me a similar vibe so im hoping for something along those lines

i dont want anything electronic on this album, it was nice but there's been too much electronica in her music since Blackout.

That sucks... dead2

At least she said:

I definitely have some major changes planned. I’m getting together with my team this week to go over the set list, design some new costumes and dream up new props… There are a few songs that are fan favorites that I really want to add to the show. It’s very exciting! If you haven’t seen the current show yet, you should come out before the end of the year.

Yeah, that's very nice and all, but what about her fans that live on the other side of the world?? fall1

Yeah it really sucks because very few fans can afford to go to Vegas just to see her. But this residency gives her stability to raise her children she wants, which I understand even if I resent it a little.

Of course I wish Britney was still touring and releasing great albums every 2-3 years like my other faves but even if it's disappointing I think we should appreciate the little bits she gives us. Seeing shitty instagram videos from the last set of shows where she was slaying have given me enough faith to wait for her because the performer that I fell in love with over 15 years ago is still there. And who knows maybe in 10 years I'll finally be able to see her again but for the time being I'll let her be. All of my memories from ages 6 (or 7 jj2 ) to my twenties are full of her songs and her videos and noone can take that away from me.

Woah I kinda ranted and was all sappy for a sec

Sorry for double post!! Stupid phone!!

no prob lol

Yeah it really sucks because very few fans can afford to go to Vegas just to see her. But this residency gives her stability to raise her children she wants, which I understand even if I resent it a little.

Of course I wish Britney was still touring and releasing great albums every 2-3 years like my other faves but even if it's disappointing I think we should appreciate the little bits she gives us. Seeing shitty instagram videos from the last set of shows where she was slaying have given me enough faith to wait for her because the performer that I fell in love with over 15 years ago is still there. And who knows maybe in 10 years I'll finally be able to see her again but for the time being I'll let her be. All of my memories from ages 6 (or 7 jj2 ) to my twenties are full of her songs and her videos and noone can take that away from me.

Woah I kinda ranted and was all sappy for a sec

no prob lol

yas1

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.