Ryan

Porcelain Black drags Azealia Banks over THAT insta post

Oh yes, was innocently scrolling through my Insta feed and saw that post accompanied with heaps of comments directed at Porcelain, dragging her. I was like this bitch did not try it with The Lord aka Azealia Banks. Then I joined in. *gaptooth_girl_giggling.gif*

The fact that she thinks a McQueen clutch she has no chance of affording can match the wrath of Azealia Banks is just.... What a delusional girl dead1

Oh yes, was innocently scrolling through my Insta feed and saw that post accompanied with heaps of comments directed at Porcelain, dragging her. I was like this bitch did not try it with The Lord aka Azealia Banks. Then I joined in. *gaptooth_girl_giggling.gif*

The fact that she thinks a McQueen clutch she has no chance of affording can match the wrath of Azealia Banks is just.... What a delusional girl dead1

To be fair I doubt Azealia can afford one either dead1

Oh @ her still being considered somewhat relevant. She's in a worse state than Azealia ever was, taking RedOne castoffs and still not being able to release an album before the age of 30. jj1

Destroy ha! whit1

Oh @ her still being considered somewhat relevant. She's in a worse state than Azealia ever was, taking RedOne castoffs and still not being able to release an album before the age of 30. jj1

how perched have you been on ha tho  jj1 but slay ha, read ha, drag ha    brit11

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.