Luca

Next Day - Talking about rape?

"The next day another turn came. Coitus, Christ, Curses, Ejaculation. Always the same" what does that sound like to you?

um2

if you take it this way it sounds like something for the church?

it sounds deep and it has a big story behind it um2

I don't think its Christ, i think it's "Coitus, Cries, Curses, Ejaculation." It would make more sense. And yes, it's about rape. OR it could be a metaphor for someone being used or forced to do something.  :(  

It seems this way, especially if you look at the near the end stanza:

"One of the old women tied the daily victim onto the machine. He then was informed and went into the Boudoir, masturbating a bit in front of her vagina; swearing, cursing, then began to fuck, let out screams of lust, and from the moment of ejaculation began to roar like a bull. He walked out not even looking at the woman and repeated this three to four times on the same day with the same."

cry4   This is an extremely dark poem overall. I truly hope this wasn't based off of her though. 

This could also very well be a shade towards the Pop Industry as well. Because of the nature of the poem, it seems as though someone is being forced/raped. Which could be literal considering Gaga herself and Kesha, or it could be referring to how the pop stars are being forced by a record label or producer to be someone their not and do things they don't want to do. Which could be the reason for the "The Next Day Another Turn Came, and So it Continued Always the Same*. Coritus, Cries, Curses, Ejaculation, Always the Same." 

*Always the Same meaning that forced personas and actions are typical in the industry. 

And as for the demented verse closer to the end, it could be closer to a metaphor for Gaga's experience. 

"One of the old women tied the daily victim onto the machine. He then was informed and went into the boudoir, masturbating a bit in front of her vagina; swearing, cursing, then began to fuck, let out screams of lust, and from the moment of ejaculation began to roar like a bull. He walked out not even looking at the woman and repeated this three to four times on the same day with the same."

"The Machine" Could be a metaphor for the music buisness. 

Just thoughts. I've thought about this poem a lot.