edwinfg

Kesha has 20 songs to choose for the new album

She went on a telephone interview for a local newspaper in Brazil. This is the translation (Google Translate)

And the radio sound, mixing electronic sounds and R & B? And the radio sound, mixing electronic sounds and R & B? She says do not know how will be the next songs.

"I worked all the time in the last six months. I have 20 songs and it's so hard to choose," she says. "I do not know what people should expect, because I wrote country songs, rock'n'roll, pop, dance ..."

Despite constant messages from fans begging for new material, Kesha still says not have a date set to launch.

"I know that people want the songs, but the most important thing is to make a record of which I'm proud, so I know I'm still in the beginning," he says. "I am taking my time to be right, to make the disc one thing I love 100%."

Warrior had 16 tracks so... I hope she uses like 13 or 14 for the standard and then does like 4 for the deluxe... And I want the entire album to not feature anyone. That Iggy Pop shit was just terrible, I preferred the solo version...

Do not come for Dirty Perfection    lj1

And the radio sound, mixing electronic sounds and R & B? And the radio sound, mixing electronic sounds and R & B? She says do not know how will be the next songs.

nn this is worse than my english. dead4

anyway so i feel pumped for ha new album tbh. oprah2 give it to me bitch rav1