California boy

That Teenage dream era impact

Katy-Furry.jpg

The NFL will spend this Sunday sorting out which two teams will compete in between TV’s biggest commercials on Feb. 1. Meanwhile, over at Animal Planet, Puppy Bowl XIhas already has set its Super Bowl gridiron match-up of Team Ruff versus Team Fluff. And while the Super Bowl will trot out Katy Perry as its big-time halftime entertainer,Puppy Bowl will try to scratch and claw its way into the counterprogramming game with a feline performer who goes by the stage name of… Katty Furry. (Her real name is BamBam and she’s from SNAPS Cat Rescue in New Jersey.)

Will she perform “I Hissed (at) a Girl”? Does she have an ex named Russell Terrier Brand? So many questions with terrible puns in them. While we think of more, watch this exclusive clip of Katty in action. Or, rather, inaction.

Puppy Bowl XI airs Feb. 1 from 3 to 5 p.m. ET (and will be followed by not one, not three, but five repeats of the broadcast).

http://insidetv.ew.com/2015/01/16/puppy-bowl-xi-katty-furry/

Heard E.T. today on the radio and Firework was played in a movie I watched a few weeks ago

Hardly the only ones that had some kind of lasting impact tbh. Teenage Dream, California Gurls, The One That Got Away and Last Friday Night are all forgettable.

Hardly the only ones that had some kind of lasting impact tbh. Teenage Dream, California Gurls, The One That Got Away and Last Friday Night are all forgettable.

Well that's your opinion I guess. 

But if she had forgettable hits I don't think she'd be playing a show on the biggest night in television ya know? 

Well that's your opinion I guess. 

But if she had forgettable hits I don't think she'd be playing a show on the biggest night in television ya know? 

She payed for that, though. LOL

She's a successful pop artists. I'll give her that but she lacks any sort of cultural impact and I doubt she'll be remembered 20 years from now.

She's a successful pop artists. I'll give her that but she lacks any sort of cultural impact and I doubt she'll be remembered 20 years from now.

If you had read the latest statements and news about it you would know that Katy successfully refused pay to play and they had to take her on her own terms. But you're uninformed about any facts and talk like a troll.

First off... *paid

Second, she has more cultural impact than you'll ever dream of and more than the millions of musicians and singers struggling could ever dream of.

Third... unless you have a time machine, stfu. You can make bold claims of "20 years blah blah blah" but stfu. This site most likely won't exist in 20 years nor will anyone's memory of this conversation to give two shits about.

Fourth... this isn't even BG, this is her section so gtfo with the dissing.

Sorry, I'm just in a really bad mood today, but dear god stfu

First off... *paid

Second, she has more cultural impact than you'll ever dream of and more than the millions of musicians and singers struggling could ever dream of.

Third... unless you have a time machine, stfu. You can make bold claims of "20 years blah blah blah" but stfu. This site most likely won't exist in 20 years nor will anyone's memory of this conversation to give two shits about.

Fourth... this isn't even BG, this is her section so gtfo with the dissing.

Sorry, I'm just in a really bad mood today, but dear god stfu

First, sorry. Non-native speaker. Kind of rude of you to drag me for that, though.

Second...where are the receipts of her cultural impact? Charts? LOL that has nothing to do with CULTURAL impact. Being on top of the charts for producing songs that appeal to the general public but remain forgettable and lacking of cultural impact certainly doesn't make you anything, besides being a successful pop act.

Compare Poker Face, Bad Romance and Born This Way to Teenage Dream, California Girls, Roar, Firework, Part of Me and pretty much every other single she put out except for I Kissed a Girl and you'll get the point.

Being constantly referenced in pop culture and being able to change the industry through your music and your performance art to the extend where people are actually try to emulate what you do is what cultural impact is. Madonna has done it, MJ has done it, Janet has done it, Britney and most recently Gaga.

Those artists had IMPACT. Not having BB #1 hits. Not even MJ and Madonna had hits all the time yet, they remained impactful artists.