Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Zope

Shots On The Hood Of My Car on next album?

A youtube video says:

"Ke$ha - Shots On The Hood Of My Car (FULL LEAKED!!) [lyrics+download]"

This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Is it a proof that this song will be on her next album ? :D

No way; theyre not going to use left over tracks. Shes written over 200 songs for this album while touring, absolutely no way her or her label will use something recorded and written forever ago.

No way; theyre not going to use left over tracks. Shes written over 200 songs for this album while touring, absolutely no way her or her label will use something recorded and written forever ago.

but its soooooooooooooooo goood

But this song is different from any other unreleased songs. None of the unreleased tracks have been blocked in my country.

I agree its great, but its not going to be on the new album i don't think. And id much rather 14(ish) brand new tracks than ones heard previously.

It's not going to be used.

It's blocked cuz it was a finished album track, unlike the unmastered unreleased tracks we have, and it's legally the labels.

Not to say the others aren't, but due to the fact it was supposed to be on an album and finished and etc.

It killed any chances of it being reused.

Youtube is deleting Shots because like any other song it has copyrighted (even if it has not been released). Yeah, It's a cool song but it will not be on the next album (but anything can happen :flutter:).

my radio station kiss 108 here in Boston was talking about it today saying "ke$ha's new single leaked" and they played a 45 second snippet of it +laughcry+ dumbasses

Shots on the hood of my car? wow! cool,

I think they were just misinformed

I really hope so, that song is just so good cry1

Can you imagine : SOTHOMC +laughcry+

Anyway, I don't think she will actually put it on the new album, it's just blocked because it has copyright, but that doesn't really mean it's going to be on the album +shrug+

But you never know, maybe she will +queenbitch+

Guest Ain't No Other Man

I hope not ): I already have it... Maybe she could release it on it's own though... instead of a 3rd single from Cannibal, she could release it. That would work. SOTHOMC is better than any Cannibal track.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.