Onika

"Kesha [is] a musical genius, pop royalty"

I saw a video of the Warrior breakdown and dare I say it she may of given Beyonce a run for her money.

I AM A KESHA STAN. but dont get cray. brit2 Beyonce is not in my top ten, BUT she cannot really be compared to anyone... Besides madonna. Beyonce is flawless and an amazing performer. Kesha is a better artist as she writes all her own stuff and what not. But beyonce sings better than her/dances better and is 2nd queen of pop next to madonna tbh mad3bey2

I AM A KESHA STAN. but dont get cray. brit2 Beyonce is not in my top ten, BUT she cannot really be compared to anyone... Besides madonna. Beyonce is flawless and an amazing performer. Kesha is a better artist as she writes all her own stuff and what not. But beyonce sings better than her/dances better and is 2nd queen of pop next to madonna tbh mad3bey2

this wat2

this wat2

Kesha is still my #1, kesha1

but will never be at the level Madonna or Beyonce are at. At least I think not. I do think Kesha will have a loong career though. She could easily have longevity, kesha could teach beyonce a few things on music theory though. sass1 madonna dont need nutin she the queen of pop. mad3

Kesha is still my #1, kesha1

but will never be at the level Madonna or Beyonce are at. At least I think not. I do think Kesha will have a loong career though. She could easily have longevity, kesha could teach beyonce a few things on music theory though. sass1 madonna dont need nutin she the queen of pop. mad3

i just don't like madonna. at all.  aretha1