Thomas

(Results p63) - Round 4: Top Answer Game: Kesha Edition

VOTING CLOSED

The votes are now in. I am now counting them all, and the results will be in tonight. I'll post the answers question by question, revealing each top answer, and then a list of all the members their points 

@Galaxy  @QueenKeshaRose  @liketotallybran  @  @Chris Pratt @leamentwist  @ @CroNich  @TeenyBopperCrackWhore  @Onika  @KeshaOverdose  @Catherine   

@Sam Jay @Miley  @SΔm  

Wait I don't remember which ones I picked fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> are you going to post the winners for each question?

No, just the end results. Posting the winners per question would be kinda pointless. Like there would be 9 'winners' for the last one, but that doesn't really matter anyways and it would look messy. It's the points at the end that matter. 

No, just the end results. Posting the winners per question would be kinda pointless. Like there would be 9 'winners' for the last one, but that doesn't really matter anyways and it would look messy. It's the points at the end that matter. 

Ohh I see dead2 I'll go back and find mine haha