Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

xDEWx

Being a GaGa fan is so awkward.

you can keep attacking attacking the "tranny-looking thief" but she's still experiencing more success than all of your faves.

unless you're going to jump on the bandwagon to KFC and bring Adele into the equation.

you can keep attacking attacking the "tranny-looking thief" but she's still experiencing more success than all of your faves.

unless you're going to jump on the bandwagon to KFC and bring Adele into the equation.

who cares about sales? +laughcry+

our faves already proved enough without stealing other artists style or songs ny2

Maybe you should be worrying about yours before you attack mine. ny10

1282147731110_f_large.jpg

Before I attack yours? ny13

Fact is christina already gave birth.. :) Your fave can only dream of... ny2

but don't worry... your fave can make one in the future.... if he have a healthy sperm count. ny2

fall1

who cares about sales? +laughcry+

our faves already proved enough without stealing other artists style or songs ny2

and thats why christina aguilera got several accusations of ripping off lady gaga ny2 which i'm not saying is true, just ironic ny2

and thats why christina aguilera got several accusations of ripping off lady gaga ny2 which i'm not saying is true, just ironic ny2

i agree that Xtina's biggest mistake was the NMT music video. that's her only fault though +shrug+

Britney is untouchable ;)

Before I attack yours? ny13

Fact is christina already gave birth.. :) Your fave can only dream of... ny2

but don't worry... your fave can make one in the future.... if he have a healthy sperm count. ny2

fall1

My fave doesn't need babies, right now. She's not that desperate to get married so easily. Who's marriage failed faster than it took Bionic to fall down the UK charts? Mkay ny10

tumblr_lkwpiqfPt21qbppwz.gif

i agree that Xtina's biggest mistake was the NMT music video. that's her only fault though +shrug+

Britney is untouchable ;)

#noshade to Britney but she's never had much control of her career, so...

My fave doesn't need babies, right now. She's not that desperate to get married so easily. Who's marriage failed faster than it took Bionic to fall down the UK charts? Mkay ny10

LOL at the bionic joke! ny2

But you said she doesnt need babies right now? mmmkay... Actually she don't need to worry about that because she

can make a baby anytime she wants ALL BY HERSELF. ny2 you know... she have that male and female organs right? fall1

TINA.gif

But you said she doesnt need babies right now? mmmkay... Actually she don't need to worry about that because she

can make a baby anytime she wants ALL BY HERSELF. ny2 you know... she have that male and female organs right? fall1

TINA.gif

so she is like Cartman's mum from South Park? ny2

TINA.gif

2lj0riv.gif

Did you learn anything in school? Transsexuals can't have sex with themselves.

2n1rfi9jpg.gif

Stay mad that Gaga is slaying your fave. Her vagina is cleaner than the sewer your fave is hoarding in hers. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

funny how in 2010 Gaga had a man all for herself (Luc) while Christina had reached an all time low

FLOP MARRIAGE

ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2

2lj0riv.gif

Did you learn anything in school? Transsexuals can't have sex with themselves.

2n1rfi9jpg.gif

Stay mad that Gaga is slaying your fave. Her vagina is cleaner than the sewer your fave is hoarding in hers. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

dumbledore-duuuurl-gif-harry-potter.gif

That is quite sad that she can't have sex with herself so no babies for your fave though! ny2

tumblr_lh5dqefc221qf3kmn.gif

Well I can just honestly imagine that my faves vag looks more decent than your faves face... ny12

and its actually funny how I felt disgusted when I read about your faves vagina? cleaner? how about his dick? fall1

funny how in 2010 Gaga had a man all for herself (Luc) while Christina had reached an all time low

FLOP MARRIAGE

ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2

Actually its funny to think that Christina can have a flop marriage ny2

By the way... who is that luc again? ny13 Is that a male or a female? ny2

I bet that is a female and the real name is Lucia? fall1

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.