Forbidden Love ( COAD)

Devil Pray

Papa Don't Preach

Frozen

Wash All Over Me

II. Just Madonna

Confessions ( Interlude)

Veni Vidi Vici ( Feat. Nas)

Vogue ( with elements of Holy Water and 4 Minutes)

Inside Out

Girl Gone Wild

Bitch I'm Madonna ( Feat. Nicki Minaj)

III. New York City

Sorry ( Interlude)

Rebel Heart

Secret

Don't Tell Me

Joan Of Arc

Drowned World ( Element of Nothing Fails)

Jump

IV. Ghosttown

Act Of Contrition ( Interlude)

Like A Prayer

Live to Tell

Ghosttown

Queen

V. Encore

Erotica ( Interlude)

Best Night

Hold Tight

Music

Your guys expectations and long setlists dead2

Intro -

Inside Out

Devil Pray
Unapologetic Bitch

Die Another Day Interlude (Costume change) -

Illuminati

Holy Water

Bitch I'm Madonna

Veni Vidi Vici/ 4 Minutes/ Iconic Mix

-

S.E.X. / Erotica

Hold Tight

Short Interlude (Costume change) -

Joan Of Arc into 

Ray Of Light 

Vogue

Hollywood

-

Ghosttown into

Hung Up

Future Lovers
-

Living For Love (Offer Nassim Living For Drama Mix)

Rebel Heart

antm1

Your guys expectations and long setlists dead2

Intro -

Inside Out

Devil Pray

Unapologetic Bitch

Die Another Day Interlude (Costume change) -

Illuminati

Holy Water

Bitch I'm Madonna

Veni Vidi Vici

Hold Tight

Short Interlude (Costume change) -

Joan Of Arc into 

Ray Of Light 

Vogue

-

Ghosttown into

Hung Up

Future Lovers

Living For Love

Encore:

Rebel Heart

antm1

Madonna always does long-ass sets (~25 songs) though. Your setlist is WAY too short.

Section 1: Queen of Hearts 

Veni Vidi Vinci/Bitch I'm Madonna (intro)

1. Iconic 

2. Hold Tight

3. Ray Of Light

4. Open Your Heart

5. Rebel Heart

Section 2: In The Dark 

Heartbreak City (Interlude)

6. Frozen

7. Ghosttown

8. Devil Pray

9. Live To Tell

10. Joan Of Arc 

Section 3: S.E.X.

S.E.X. (interlude)

11. Holy Water/Vogue

12. Body Shop

13. Like a Virgin

14. Wash All Over Me

Section 4: illuminati

Illuminati (interlude)

15. Hung Up

16. Unapologetic Bitch

17. Music

18. Holiday

Section 5: Matador

Die Another Day (interlude)

19. *

20. Living For Love

* Like a Prayer ,Take a Bow or Crazy For You  not sure yet..

1 SEGMENT (Madonna themed)

• Iconic
  • Vogue (elements of "Veni Vidi Vici")
  • Video projection
  • Joan of Arc
  • Rebel Heart

2 SEGMENT (Sex themed)

• S.E.X. (elements of "Best Night")
  • Holy Water
  • Girl Gone Wild
  • Inside Out

3 SEGMENT (Apocalypse themed)

• Borrowed Time/Live To Tell video interlude
  • Ghosttown
  • Speech
  • Love Spent

4 SEGMENT​ (Unapologetic bitch themed)

• Addicted video interlude
  • Sorry
  • Unapologetic Bitch
  • Bitch I'm Madonna
  • Music (elements of Illuminati)
  • Illuminati remix video interlude

5 SEGMENT (Purification and prayer themed)

• Nothing Really Matters
  • Wash All Over Me/Rain
  • Devil Pray
  • Messiah video interlude (elements of "Like a Prayer")

6 SEGMENT (Matador themed)

• Hold Tight/La Isla Bonita
  • Don't Tell Me
  • Living For Love (elements of "Rescue Me")

DETAILS ON THE PERFORMANCES:

Iconic: Madonna doesn't appear on stage until the first chorus (when "Iconic" is repeated), her close up shows on the screens before that moment (like Future Lovers from the Confessions Tour). A statue of Madonna herself appears on stage before the first chorus and then it opens up and reveals Madonna inside of it.

Vogue: The dancers embody all the past performances of the song. The rap is replaced by "Veni Vidi Vici"'s verses. After the final chorus Madonna is crowned and then she sings acapella "I came I saw I conquered" once before lights go out. 

Video Projection: Clips of people shading Madonna and saying bad things about her are shown on the screen.

Joan of Arc and Rebel Heart: Madonna appears again on stage with a slightly different costume and performs the songs with an acoustic guitar.

S.E.X.: An instrumental extended version of the songs is used to open the new segment, no video interlude needed. The "lesson in sexology" part is replaced by "I'll make this the best night of your life" repeated. 

Holy Water and Girl Gone Wild: Holy Water ends with "Bless yourself and genuflect" instead of "Yeezus loves my pussy best" which then leads to the act of contrition. Dancers try to restrain Madonna with chains during Girl Gone Wild.

Borrowed Time/Live To Tell video interlude: The video interlude features the images Madonna tipically uses for her social/political video interludes like Get Stupid and Nobody Knows Me. 

Love Spent: During the speech after Ghosttown Madonna talks about how money can destroy love and relationships between people. 

Addicted video interlude: The video interlude features an angry Madonna throwing stuff and destroying things as she's mad. 

Sorry and Unapologetic Bitch: Sorry stops right after she says "Forgive me" and the first line of Unapologetic Bitch immediately starts as the beat kicks in. 

Music: The full song is performed by using Illuminati as base, except for the chorus. 

Illuminati remix video interlude: The song is remixed to make it sound more powerful, the verses are gone, mostly. The illuminati eye is shown on the screen with triangles and stuff, obviously.

Nothing Really Matters: The song is stripped down a little bit, Madonna wears a long tunic for the whole segment.

Wash All Over Me/Rain: It actually rains on stage. Only the chorus from Rain is featured right after the "let it wash all over me" part.

Devil Pray: Parts of the stage are set on fire starting from "the ground beneath my feet's getting warmer, Lucifer is near". 

Messiah: "God?" from Like a Prayer opens up the transition. The video interlude shows a woman praying in the dark surrounded by candles. 

Hold Tight/La Isla Bonita: A beautiful and warm sunset is shown on the screens. Madonna and the dancers perform the tango during the instrumental parts of Hold Tight. The chorus from La Isla Bonita is performed before the Hold Tight chorus. The "I don't wanna breathe air that you're not breathing" part is replaced by "I want to be where the sun warms the sky" etc.

Don't Tell Me: The performances focuses on the concept "don't tell me to stop living for love". 

Living For Love: The song starts with Madonna on her knees while "I'm talking, I'm talking, I believe in the power of love" is repeated. "I believe in the power/I believe love* can rescue me" is performed during the singalong. 

Act 1

1. Veni Vidi Vici/Iconic/Bitch I'm Madonna

2. Hollywood

3. Dress You Up

4. Hold Tight

Act 2

5. Into The Groove

6. La Isla Bonita

7. Who's That Girl

8. You'll See

Act 3

9. Frozen

10. The Power of Goodbye

11. Joan of Arc

12. Rain

13. Crazy For You

Act 4

14. Best Night

15. Erotica/S.E.X.

16. Holy Water

17. Unapologetic Bitch

Act 5

18. Bedtime Story

19. Sorry

20. Inside Out

21. Music

22. Ray of Light

Act 6

23. Papa Don't Preach

24. Ghosttown

25. Holiday/Get Together

26. Vogue

I'm not going to this tour so I don't know what I want her to do, but with the multiple concerts I've seen VT, WTGT, BAT, GS, DWT, RIT, CT, S&S, & MDNA I've never questioned her choices, stages, or choreography, EXCEPT for Spanish Lesson. So she has a pretty good track record without me second guessing her. 

1. Opening: Autotune Baby (w Girl Gone Wild Elements)

2. Illuminati

3. Bitch I'm Madonna

4. Act of Contrition

5. Shoo-Be-Doo

6. Love Makes the World Go Round

7. Rebel Heart

8. I Love New York/Spanish Lesson (Interlude)

9. Bitch I'm Madonna

10. Did You Do It?

11. S.E.X.

12. Human Nature

13. Bitch I'm Madonna

14. Holy Water

15. Celebration/Give It 2 Me

16. I Know It

17. X-Static Process

18. Superstar

19. Iconic/Bitch I'm Madonna

20. Veni Vidi Vici

21. Living For Love

22. Encore: Bitch I'm Madonna

23. Actual Encore: B-Day Song

oprah2

ACT 1: The Way To Heaven

1. Messiah

2. Holy Water

3. I Don't Give A (with some elements from Vogue)

4. Like A Prayer

ACT 2: Satan Kills Jesus

1. Virgin Mary (Video interlude)

2. Revolver (with elements from Gang Bang)

3. Devil Pray

4. Veni Vidi Vinci/Iconic/Give Me All Your Luvin' (MashUp)

ACT 3: Sexy Hell

1. Unapologetic Bitch (Video Interlude)

2. Body Shop

3. S.E.X. (with elements of Erotica)

4. Candy Shop (short version)

5. Human Nature

ACT 4: God's army vs. M.D.N.A. Devil

1. Living For Love (BRIT Awards version)

2. Girl Gone Wild 

3. Illuminati

4. Ghosttown Part 1 (with elements from I Love New York)

5. HeartBreakCity

6. Rebel Heart

ACT 5: The War Is Over

1. Holiday & Celebration (Video interlude)

2. Celebration (MDNA World Tour version)

3. Sorry

4. Borderline

5. Hung Up (with guitar solo's and elements from Bitch I'm Madonna)

6. Ghosttown Part 2

7. Bitch I'm Madonna (without Nicki Minaj)

8. Hold Tight (acoustic version + I Will Always Love You cover)

That would be a cool setlist! A good name would be The Heaven vs. Hell Tour or Rebel Heart Tour :)

DETAILS ON THE PERFOMANCES:

Messiah: At the beginning a comes a big hand holding a heartup on the stage. 30 seconds after the songs beginning comes Madonna up on the stage with the clothes from the Rebel Heart Super Deluxe Edition

Holy Water: When the chorus begins on the screen we see a video with Jesus walking on water.

Revolver: When Revolver begins she breaks glass (like in the beginning of the MDNA Tour) with a AK47 and shots a big cross. After 1 minute when she starts sing ''Bang bang shot you dead'' she changes the AK47 to a little revolver.

Devil Pray: After the end of the chorus two boys dressed like demons comes up on the stage and starts a figh with Madonna. When she starts to sing the chorus last time a video with a devil comes up on the screen. At the end of the song she tells a pray.

Veni Vidi Vinci: She stops the song and then someone who looks like Satan comes up on the stage and kills someone who are playing Jesus.

Body Shop & S.E.X.: Shewears only bikini and a crown during Body Shop & S.E.X.

Human Nature: Before the song ends she is running away from the stage and then on the screen we see a naked girl starring at a church and tells a pray.

Living For Love: She does the same perfomance that she made at the BRIT awards. When she sings ''Love's gonna lift me up'' she falls on the stage and some dancers with LOVE write on their backs are lifting her up an she continues the song.

Girl Gone Wild: When she starts the chorus a video is up on the screen. In the video we see God fighting with the devil. The devil have MDNA on his back.

Illuminati: The famous pepole that are featured in the lyrics are on the screen.

Ghosttown: A video are on the screen. In the video we see Madonna walking in New York destroyed by the war.

Celebration: The heart starts to shine and we can see that someone is inside of it. When the song begins the heart opens up and Madonna walks out on the stage.

Bitch I'm Madonna: A video is played on the screen. In the video we see Madonna dancing in a church.

Video Interludes: Under the Unapologetic Bitch video are Madonan walking on a beach and when the chorus begins she starts to dance with two female dancers and wild animals. Virgin Mary video is from MDNA Tour and are exactly the same but without the Girl Gone Wild lyrics. Holiday & Celebration video is a video filmed on a party.

The show is kinda like a fight God vs. Devil or something like that. Madonna is kinda like a fallen angel,a angel with good power but are falling(failing) sometimes and are a sex demon. The tour is otally based on Hell and Heaven.

post-40240-0-01468700-1427705546.png

post-40240-0-81986600-1427705568.png

ACT 1: The Way To Heaven

1. Messiah

2. Holy Water

3. I Don't Give A (with some elements from Vogue)

4. Like A Prayer

ACT 2: Satan Kills Jesus

1. Virgin Mary (Video interlude)

2. Revolver (with elements from Gang Bang)

3. Devil Pray

4. Veni Vidi Vinci/Iconic/Give Me All Your Luvin' (MashUp)

ACT 3: Sexy Hell

1. Unapologetic Bitch (Video Interlude)

2. Body Shop

3. S.E.X. (with elements of Erotica)

4. Candy Shop (short version)

5. Human Nature

ACT 4: God's army vs. M.D.N.A. Devil

1. Living For Love (BRIT Awards version)

2. Girl Gone Wild 

3. Illuminati

4. Ghosttown Part 1 (with elements from I Love New York)

5. HeartBreakCity

6. Rebel Heart

ACT 5: The War Is Over

1. Holiday & Celebration (Video interlude)

2. Celebration (MDNA World Tour version)

3. Sorry

4. Borderline

5. Hung Up (with guitar solo's and elements from Bitch I'm Madonna)

6. Ghosttown Part 2

7. Bitch I'm Madonna (without Nicki Minaj)

8. Hold Tight (acoustic version + I Will Always Love You cover)

That would be a cool setlist! A good name would be The Heaven vs. Hell Tour or Rebel Heart Tour :)

DETAILS ON THE PERFOMANCES:

Messiah: At the beginning a comes a big hand holding a heartup on the stage. 30 seconds after the songs beginning comes Madonna up on the stage with the clothes from the Rebel Heart Super Deluxe Edition

Holy Water: When the chorus begins on the screen we see a video with Jesus walking on water.

Revolver: When Revolver begins she breaks glass (like in the beginning of the MDNA Tour) with a AK47 and shots a big cross. After 1 minute when she starts sing ''Bang bang shot you dead'' she changes the AK47 to a little revolver.

Devil Pray: After the end of the chorus two boys dressed like demons comes up on the stage and starts a figh with Madonna. When she starts to sing the chorus last time a video with a devil comes up on the screen. At the end of the song she tells a pray.

Veni Vidi Vinci: She stops the song and then someone who looks like Satan comes up on the stage and kills someone who are playing Jesus.

Body Shop & S.E.X.: Shewears only bikini and a crown during Body Shop & S.E.X.

Human Nature: Before the song ends she is running away from the stage and then on the screen we see a naked girl starring at a church and tells a pray.

Living For Love: She does the same perfomance that she made at the BRIT awards. When she sings ''Love's gonna lift me up'' she falls on the stage and some dancers with LOVE write on their backs are lifting her up an she continues the song.

Girl Gone Wild: When she starts the chorus a video is up on the screen. In the video we see God fighting with the devil. The devil have MDNA on his back.

Illuminati: The famous pepole that are featured in the lyrics are on the screen.

Ghosttown: A video are on the screen. In the video we see Madonna walking in New York destroyed by the war.

Celebration: The heart starts to shine and we can see that someone is inside of it. When the song begins the heart opens up and Madonna walks out on the stage.

Bitch I'm Madonna: A video is played on the screen. In the video we see Madonna dancing in a church.

Video Interludes: Under the Unapologetic Bitch video are Madonan walking on a beach and when the chorus begins she starts to dance with two female dancers and wild animals. Virgin Mary video is from MDNA Tour and are exactly the same but without the Girl Gone Wild lyrics. Holiday & Celebration video is a video filmed on a party.

The show is kinda like a fight God vs. Devil or something like that. Madonna is kinda like a fallen angel,a angel with good power but are falling(failing) sometimes and are a sex demon. The tour is otally based on Hell and Heaven.

This is actually amazing lj1

Act 1

1. Veni Vidi Vici/Iconic/Bitch I'm Madonna

2. Hollywood

3. Dress You Up

4. Hold Tight

Act 2

5. Into The Groove

6. La Isla Bonita

7. Who's That Girl

8. You'll See

Act 3

9. Frozen

10. The Power of Goodbye

11. Joan of Arc

12. Rain

13. Crazy For You

Act 4

14. Best Night

15. Erotica/S.E.X.

16. Holy Water

17. Unapologetic Bitch

Act 5

18. Bedtime Story

19. Sorry

20. Inside Out

21. Music

22. Ray of Light

Act 6

23. Papa Don't Preach

24. Ghosttown

25. Holiday/Get Together

26. Vogue

Where is Living For Love? fall1

1. Opening: Autotune Baby (w Girl Gone Wild Elements)

2. Illuminati

3. Bitch I'm Madonna

4. Act of Contrition

5. Shoo-Be-Doo

6. Love Makes the World Go Round

7. Rebel Heart

8. I Love New York/Spanish Lesson (Interlude)

9. Bitch I'm Madonna

10. Did You Do It?

11. S.E.X.

12. Human Nature

13. Bitch I'm Madonna

14. Holy Water

15. Celebration/Give It 2 Me

16. I Know It

17. X-Static Process

18. Superstar

19. Iconic/Bitch I'm Madonna

20. Veni Vidi Vici

21. Living For Love

22. Encore: Bitch I'm Madonna

23. Actual Encore: B-Day Song

oprah2

rip2

I've been seeing too many amazings set list so i have to re-make mine    aretha1

Act 1

1.Iconic (Interlude)

2.4 Minutes

3.Nobody Knows Me

4.Amazing

5.Like it or Not

Act 2

6.The Beast Within (Interlude)

7.Justify My Love/Best Night (Mix)

8.S.E.X/Erotica (Mix)

9.Holy Water/Vogue

10.Where Life Begins

Act 3

11.Act of Contrition(Interlude)

12.Like a Prayer/Devil Pray (Mix)

13.Joan of Arc

14.Body Shop

15.Ghosttown 

16.Paradise (Not For Me)/Drowned World/Mer Girl/HeartBreakCity (Mix)

Act 4

17.You'll See (Interlude)

18.Take a Bow

19.Living for Love

20.Spotlight/Illuminati (Mix)

Act 5

21.Why's it So Hard/Hung Up(Mix)

22.Unapologetic Bitch

23.La Isla Bonita (Major Lazer Dub)

Encore

24.Bitch I'm Madonna/Some Girls (Mix)

25.Give Me All Your Luvin'/Score (Mix)    ahs1

26.Wash All Over Me/Messiah (Mix)

27.Veni Vidi Vici

28.Rebel Heart (Longer)

Explain this:

Iconic Interlude: No more than 2 minutes, with images of this era (Ellen,iHeart,Grammy,Brit,all the promotion)

4 Minutes:The Interlude ends and Madonna appears with a black dress, predicting the apocalypse (references to the Act 3) with an interlude of the apocalypse    ayumi1

Nobody Knows Me:After the predictions, Madonna is attacked by her dancers, then they start a battle like Sky Fits Heaven in DWT, she wins 

Amazing:She changes the lyrics to It's amazing what a girl can do I can't stop myself, laying in the floor

Like it Or Not:She sits and sing it like in CT with the dancers around her as corpses, but her black dress is destroyed (btw they won't destroy it, but she removes something of the dress and it looks like it's destroyed    bey1    )

The Beast Within Interlude: Madonna as usual does, speaking, but the instrumental is changed to a mix of the three mix   moo1

Justify My Love/Best Night Mix:She appears in an indian dress, dancing like indians    bey2

S.E.X/Erotica Mix: She show her boobs   moo1   and start with "Sex, what you know about sex? ahh tell me what you know about sex" Then she lays in the floor and start to sing erotica 

Holy Water/Vogue: A dancer gives her water, she drinks and then sounds (Yeezus loves my pussy best) and her laugh, then she sing it

Where Life Begins: It's like a little interlude, that will teach you how to fuck    ayumi1

Act of Contrition: The dancers start to pray and when the song ends, Madonna appears in a dress like she used in Che Tempo Che Fa, but longer and with different colours (Every month uses other color, The first month black and the last month white)

Like a Prayer/Devil Pray Mix: She sings like a prayer and is interrupted by a dancer who apparently is the devil, who starts the apocalypse

Joan of Arc: The acoustic version, the most emotive moment of the show

Body Shop: It's inspired by the gypsies, maybe one of the best moments of the show

Ghosttown: The apocalypse ends and she's alone in the stage

Paradise/Drowned World/Mer Girl/HeartBreakCity Mix: She's dead, now she's like in the hell, where she remember the fame, talks about the paradise, how she ran away and how was heart-broken, that's why it's the fourth songs

You'll See: It's the interlude, dressed like matador, she appears at the end of the interlude (btw the interlude is not so long) 

Take a Bow: the most expected moment of the show, she starts to sing take a bow and get closer to the fans to sing with them

Living For Love: the mix of the video, but shorter, like 3 minutes, she rides a mechanical bull

Spotlight/Illuminati Mix: She won the championship of matador (WELL, BASICALLY IT'S A CHAMPIONSHIP OF MECHANICAL BULL BUT SHE'S SO INSPIRED    ayumi1    ) and then she does like a party, with dancers dressed like the famous named in illuminati, mixed with spotlight

Why's It So Hard/Hung Up Mix: It's an interlude, where one of the verses is "Why's it So hard to love one another? I'm tired of waiting on you"

Unapologetic Bitch: I can't explain this, but would be so amazing    bey2

La Isla Bonita Dub: It's not so longer, so she doesn't sing it, she just dance it    bey6

Bitch I'm Madonna/Some Girls Mix: The album version of BIM but with nicki singing some verses of Some Girls, like  "Some girls are not like her, It's that go hard or go home zone, bitch she's Madonna, these hoes know"

Give Me All Your Luvin'/Score Mix:   brit2

Wash All Over Me/Messiah Mix:  dressing like messiah   brit2

Veni Vidi Vici: With dancers dressed with her old outfits, she starts to sing an extended version of the song

Rebel Heart: The end, she did everything to be where she is, so starts with the album version of the song, then she starts to sing the demo version (dance) and with an extended version, she finish it, thanking to the fans to came, to be with her, to let her be Joan of Arc    brit2

RHsetlist2552.png

I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't think we're getting a lot of classic this time around. oprah%20bang%20desk.gif At least not a lot from the 80's. Maybe she'll change the setlist a bit, but knowing her it's very unlikely. I also think we're in for a lot of medleys! Either mashups ala Erotica/Candy Shop and/or real two-part medleys.

1. Ending of "I Don't Give A" meets "Revolution Of Love" as intro
  2. Living For Love with snippets from "Forbidden Love"
  3. Ghost Town
  4. Like A Prayer
  5. Interlude: Hung Up
  6. Heartbreak City
  7. "Illuminati" meets "Erotica"
  8. Jump
  9. Interlude: Speeches from Mike Tyson and other icons with "Hollywood" in the background.
  10. Iconic
  11. Bitch I'm Madonna
  12. "Girl Gone Wild" meets "Into The Groove"
  13. Devil Pray
  14. Holiday (acoustic)
  15. Frozen (acoustic)
  16. Interlude: "Give Me All Your Luvin'" meets "Give It 2 Me"
  17. Unapologetic Bitch
  18. Revolver
  19. Joan Of Arc
  20. Madonna requests an old song from the audience
  21. Celebration