Tapestry

Reba McEntire

tumblr_ngnqimWFSv1tkx60jo1_500.gif

tumblr_mdpx9iGNzl1qfe7zpo1_500.gif

Stan for 1/3 of the Queen Trinity Of Country Music. (The other two being Dolly Parton and Shania Twain, ofc. ny1 )

• 27 of her albums have been certified Gold, 19 have been certified Platinum, and 9 have been certified multi-platinum by the RIAA
  • Second only to Barbra Streisand on the list of female artists with most RIAA-certified Platinum albums.
  • 7th best-selling female artist in the US according to the RIAA.
  • Her best-selling album, Greatest Hits Vol. 2, stands at 5X Platinum. Her best-selling studio album, For My Broken Heart, stands at 4X Platinum.
  • 11 of her albums have topped the Billboard Country Albums Chart and an additional 12 have reached the top 10 on the chart.
  • Two of her albums have reached #1 on the Billboard 200, with an additional 6 reaching the top 10.
  • 25 #1's on Billboard Country Singles Chart, tying with Dolly Parton for most #1's on that chart.
  • An additional 31 singles have reached the top 10, making her the female artist with most top 10's on that chart.
  • 16 singles reaching the Billboard Hot 100, with three reaching the top 40: What Do You Say (#31), Somebody (#35), and Consider Me Gone. (#38)
  • Had her own hit sitcom named after her for six years.
  • So legendary that her last name hasn't been on an album or single cover since 1987.
  • 7-time Academy Of Country Music Award-winner for Top Female Vocalist, more than any other female country artist.
  • 12-time American Music Award-winner for Favorite Country Female Artist - also a record.
  • First artist to win the Country Music Association's Female Vocalist Of The Year Award four years in a row, and one of only two to do so. (Miranda Lambert has since surpassed that, winning five years in a row.)
  • Only female artist to have a solo #1 single on the Billboard Country Charts in four consecutive decades.
  • Two Grammys, 9 People's Choice Awards, a Billboard Music Award, 14 American Music Awards, 7 CMA Awards, 13 ACM Awards.
  • 90 awards, winning at least one a year since 1984.

@ When will Thots In The City ever be this iconic? nat1

Samantha Jones wishes she had Blanche Devereaux's life tbh. nat1

Never nat1 Golden Girls is so amazingly iconic. Betty White is queen cry0

Blanche Devereaux is Kween of the sluts cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>  giphy.gif

Love Somebody slaying my pussy. brit2

Going Out Like That brit2

That's When I Knew brit2

Just Like Them Horses brit2

Love Land brit2

Livin' Ain't Killed Me Yet brit2

I'll Go On brit2

She Got Drunk Last Night brit2

Her vocals are so flawless on this album. brit2

Why is Rebsus so flawless? brit2

We stan this flawless beautiful lady. The old Apple playlist was fantastic but then they removed most of the songs I had stanned for. (and removed Consider Me Gone from UK iTunes entirely we- fall4  )

Stronger than the Truth deserved Meant to Be success.