Philip

FUCKING FUCK FAKE FUCKING FUCK FUCK GRAMMYS FUCK

brit3

Don't be rude.

But you seem so convined that Beck's work was far superior to Bey's, or anyone else's for that matter. oprah12

It would be fair if the quality merited it, but we know that hasn't been the case since 2005 oprah12

I am not being rude.

Just because someone doesn't know who Beck is doesn't have to make a big deal of it. Just because some artists aren't very popular, doesn't mean they are nobody.

You don't know who Beck is? But you seem very knowledgeable about his talent and how much he deserved this award tho

Yes, I know. um2

I am not a fan, but I respect him, like Bjork and many other great artists.

Such great reasons why he deserves an award over the other artists who poured the their own heart and soul into their records. Sure.

orly1

Are you talking about Beyonce's album made by 1000 people? ayumi1

That's because it was eclectic and she worked with different styles. And she also had dual-tracks like Haunted/Ghost, Yonce/Partition, and Bow down/***Flawless, which is why so many producers are listed for them. Still she was at the helm of all of it. She knew what she wanted, and she made statements with the record. It was cohesive,yet experimental. It explored so many different themes, elements, and subject matters and managed to come of as vulnerable yet empowering at the same time. Let's not get into the impact it had as well.

Tell me more about Beck's masterpiece tho

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.