Lost

Ayumi Hamasaki

yaaaaaaaaaasss   sixxxxxx is so goood.. she's finally back to good music cry6

Just found out that it debuted at number one on the daily chart and has consistently stayed in the top three all week long!!! Could this be that chart topping comeback we're all waiting for? cry7

EDIT: Ugh it's #6 today... but this is still better than A ONE or Colours!

whooaa. didn't realise there will be a thread for her too. I used to be a big fan of her bought all of her releases from debut until LOVE SONG. I still follow her new releases. I love summer diary and Mirrorcle World

Summer diary is great! I like Mirrorcle World too.

I like your set. brings back so much memories haha

I haven't been able to stop listening to Memorial Address for almost two weeks. I don't dislike a single song on it. It's the first Ayu album I've really felt this way about since I first heard Duty.

I haven't been able to stop listening to Memorial Address for almost two weeks. I don't dislike a single song on it. It's the first Ayu album I've really felt this way about since I first heard Duty.

yeah it's such a great mini-album. I like most of the songs as well except grateful days. It's a nice song but I can't put on repeat unlike the rest of the album. my favourite of that album is Ourselves and NWTS. 

yeah it's such a great mini-album. I like most of the songs as well except grateful days. It's a nice song but I can't put on repeat unlike the rest of the album. my favourite of that album is Ourselves and NWTS. 

Yes, No way to say is one of my favorite Ayu songs, actually! I like the title track on Memorial Address as well!

Edited by Taskinillusion

Yes, No way to say is one of my favorite Ayu songs, actually! I like the title track on Memorial Address as well!

I love the lyric of Memorial Address but not the music and she always look so emotional whenever she sings that song. I wanna see her sing I Am... or RAINBOW again but i hate her current voice. 

I love the lyric of Memorial Address but not the music and she always look so emotional whenever she sings that song. I wanna see her sing I Am... or RAINBOW again but i hate her current voice. 

I agree. Her voice is a mess these days. It would be cool to hear her sing I Am or Rainbow!

Bringing this thread back alive by listing in order what I think are my fav Ayu albums:

MY STORY

RAINBOW

LOVEppears

CoLOURS

Memorial address (EP)

Secret

I am...

Duty

LOVE again

Party Queen

FIVE (EP)

NEXT LEVEL