edwinfg

My first review of 1989

12. I Know Places

Not here for this autotune mess in the beginning lj1 The only part that saves this song is the chorus, it's so good. cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> Let's be real, this song is trash1 I'll pretend that I did not listen to this. ny12 This album is a box full of misteries, when it's high, it's really good. antm1 . But when it gets so low in certain tracks. cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

Favorite Lyrics

Final Review: 1/5 trash1

I Know Places is amazing. ny9.gif' alt='ny8'> oprah13

14. Wonderland

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I NEED THIS brit2 WTF? brit2 I CAN'T fall3 fall3 i just found wonderland brit2 SLAY ME brit2 WHO COULD SHE? fall3 I'M HAVING A MELTDOWN RIGHT NOW fall3 This is my favorite chorus brit2 This is beautiful I need to buy a stan card so hard. brit2 No more shameless bandwagoner for me. brit2The beat drops after the chorus just made me pregnant brit2 "You held on tight to me / Cause nothing's as it seems / Spinning out of control" I need more of this edgy style singing. brit2

Favorite Lyrics:

Final Review 6/5 brit2 brit2 brit2 brit2 brit2

dead2

But really this song hits you really instantly. Thank you Taylor for allowing all people to buy this amazing song. Now can't wait for the last 2 songs 

dead2

But really this song hits you really instantly. Thank you Taylor for allowing all people to buy this amazing song. Now can't wait for the last 2 songs 

What a saint she is! gaga13 Allowing everyone to bask in the glory of her heavenly gospel! gaga13