jacko

Gaga is more talented than Madge

in other news,

photo-1741.jpg?_r=1424221978

can we discuss how this bitch has become more and more generic and a sold out mess as the year goes by?

Yes we can. This is the biggest piece of shit music has now.

And i can't believe i was a fan few years ago

impact =/= talent. the only talent vadge had was seeing just how controversial she could be without ending in prison. 0 singing talent, 0 dancing talent, 0 songwriting talent. dont confuse the two.

Wow you are delusional. (Or just pressed, either way you're pathethic)

impact =/= talent. the only talent vadge had was seeing just how controversial she could be without ending in prison. 0 singing talent, 0 dancing talent, 0 songwriting talent. dont confuse the two.

Yes, that woman is an old untalented hag and yet she delivered qualitative pop music through decades and showed pop music isn't just shallow music for masses. rav1

The beautiful and talented Gaga expresses her talent through copying the old hag and sniffing glue. oprah2

meanwhile madge shows her saggy fossilized ass in fishnet stockings at a award show on TV and you call it fun, meanwhile calling gaga's controversy stupid while madge is literally pressed enough to sing born this way on her own tour

How could she have been pressed if she performed the new version of EY on MDNA Tour? um2

Delusion:

de·lu·sion
dəˈlo͞oZHən
noun: delusion; plural noun: delusions
an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

mad3

whit1

Coming as a Gaga stan, someone who loves Gaga's creativity and image and persona, you are utterly delusional to say she's more talented than Madonna.

Madonna's power brought entire genres into the mainstream, innovated what a pop icon is, and will forever be remembered as utterly brilliant, unmatched, for her contributions to pop culture and how she changed throughout the years to capture the essence of different decades.

I love Gaga, but come on. Respect Madonna's impact and her legacy.

yas at you saving this thread cry7 

Coming as a Gaga stan, someone who loves Gaga's creativity and image and persona, you are utterly delusional to say she's more talented than Madonna.

Madonna's power brought entire genres into the mainstream, innovated what a pop icon is, and will forever be remembered as utterly brilliant, unmatched, for her contributions to pop culture and how she changed throughout the years to capture the essence of different decades.

I love Gaga, but come on. Respect Madonna's impact and her legacy.

what does it feel like having your head up madonna's ass? save face, you're weak.

and that block of text is a complete red herring; she never brought 'genres' into the mainstream; either you're delusional and trying to make yourself look non-delusional (ironically making yourself look more delusional), or you're just a complete mong

she 'captured the essence of different decades?' ny7.gif' alt='ny6'> another way of saying she bandwagonnned on each trend to stay relevant, that's hardly something to be proud of you   ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

i know both artists inside out and trust me lady gaga has a lot more physical talent than madonna. that's why medonsters are all over the untalented ones like Knee yet are threatened by Gaga

gaga will never accomplish what madge has sass4 and thats the dirty truth sass4

what do madonna's accomplishments have to do with TALENT? honestly i know some of you aren't the brightest but jeezus... basic source comprehension skills    fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

what does it feel like having your head up madonna's ass? save face, you're weak.

and that block of text is a complete red herring; she never brought 'genres' into the mainstream; either you're delusional and trying to make yourself look non-delusional (ironically making yourself look more delusional), or you're just a complete mong

she 'captured the essence of different decades?' ny7.gif' alt='ny6'> another way of saying she bandwagonnned on each trend to stay relevant, that's hardly something to be proud of you ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

i know both artists inside out and trust me lady gaga has a lot more physical talent than madonna. that's why medonsters are all over the untalented ones like Knee yet are threatened by Gaga

what do madonna's accomplishments have to do with TALENT? honestly i know some of you aren't the brightest but jeezus... basic source comprehension skills fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

dumb and pressed as fuck. Poor kid.

And you should shut the fuck up with that biggest shit and sellout in your avi ;)

gurl ur threads r the biggest shit ever on this Forum stfu already

um1

and you think i give a shit about your opinion? seethe bitch.  

dumb and pressed as fuck. Poor kid.

ad hominems are for those without an argument.

thanks for proving my point.

and you think i give a shit about your opinion? seethe bitch.

ad hominems are for those without an argument.

thanks for proving my point.

You fucking have no point, only point that i proved is that you are pressed

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.