jacko

Gaga is more talented than Madge

...and that block of text is a complete red herring; she never brought 'genres' into the mainstream; either you're delusional and trying to make yourself look non-delusional (ironically making yourself look more delusional), or you're just a complete mong

Yes, she did. Ray of Light was the first maistream techno-ambient pop album. It was credited for introducing electronic music to pop market.

Yes, she did. Ray of Light was the first maistream techno-ambient pop album. It was credited for introducing electronic music to pop market.

the fuck? and by that logic rihanna introduced edm into mainstream music with WFL, gaga/blackeyedpeas brought electronic dance into the mainstream, so are they all innovators as well? fall3

fact is madonna just jumped on a bandwagon that was taking off, it's just harder to discredit her because there was no internet or proper way of monitoring the undergrounds trends back then 

sure  eve1 doesnt Change the fact u have no clue what ur even talking about

also u have no Point at all  eve1

but Keep that thread living so everyone can c ur pressed Soul  eve1

in this world sweetie there are 2 types of people; sappers and energizers. you are of the former 

Wow you are delusional. (Or just pressed, either way you're pathethic)

let me try to care about ur worthless opinion.

Yes, that woman is an old untalented hag and yet she delivered qualitative pop music through decades and showed pop music isn't just shallow music for masses. rav1

The beautiful and talented Gaga expresses her talent through copying the old hag and sniffing glue. oprah2

qualitative means referring to the quality of, not being of high quality dead2

either way ur wrong so rav1

the fuck? and by that logic rihanna introduced edm into mainstream music with WFL, gaga/blackeyedpeas brought electronic dance into the mainstream, so are they all innovators as well? fall3

fact is madonna just jumped on a bandwagon that was taking off, it's just harder to discredit her because there was no internet or proper way of monitoring the undergrounds trends back then

You were dismissing the fact that she 'brought' the genre to the mainstream. And no, Giorgio Moroder introduced EDM to the pop market, notably with 'I Feel Love' by Donna Summer in the 70's.

Jumped on bandwagon that was taking off? Electro/trance would remain exclusive to the euro market if it weren't for Ray of Light. The same way that Drum 'n Bass is still an 'underground trend' till today. You see? Mid to Late 90s were all about Grunge, Brit-Rock and bubblegum-teenpop. You don't need internet to monitor this, some of us lived through that era.

Coming as a Gaga stan, someone who loves Gaga's creativity and image and persona, you are utterly delusional to say she's more talented than Madonna.

Madonna's power brought entire genres into the mainstream, innovated what a pop icon is, and will forever be remembered as utterly brilliant, unmatched, for her contributions to pop culture and how she changed throughout the years to capture the essence of different decades.

I love Gaga, but come on. Respect Madonna's impact and her legacy.

whit1

Madonna is the better artist cause she has nothing left to prove.   jj1

Madonna is the better business woman for obvious reasons.   jj1

Gagz has done so much and she's already a legend in the industry (let's not she's one of the major influencial artists this decade) but she has to prove how she is able to control her talent.   jj1

We all know what happened to Xtina right    jj1 

Madonna is the better artist cause she has nothing left to prove. jj1

Madonna is the better business woman for obvious reasons. jj1

Gagz has done so much and she's already a legend in the industry (let's not she's one of the major influencial artists this decade) but she has to prove how she is able to control her talent. jj1

We all know what happened to Xtina right jj1

You in danger gurl run

Screen-Shot-2013-11-05-at-17.14.31.png

you sure do try sis huh dead2

I hope for your sake that you are physically attractive to make up for the things you lack...

I "tried" to have an intelligent conversation but you are either incapable of or uninterested in offering up anything other than simple-minded playground taunts.

giphy.gif

what does it feel like having your head up madonna's ass? save face, you're weak.

and that block of text is a complete red herring; she never brought 'genres' into the mainstream; either you're delusional and trying to make yourself look non-delusional (ironically making yourself look more delusional), or you're just a complete mong

she 'captured the essence of different decades?' ny7.gif' alt='ny6'> another way of saying she bandwagonnned on each trend to stay relevant, that's hardly something to be proud of you   ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

i know both artists inside out and trust me lady gaga has a lot more physical talent than madonna. that's why medonsters are all over the untalented ones like Knee yet are threatened by Gaga

what do madonna's accomplishments have to do with TALENT? honestly i know some of you aren't the brightest but jeezus... basic source comprehension skills    fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

You live in a world that is truly all your own if you think anyone can accomplish the things Madonna has accomplished over a more than 30 year period within a creative industry without having any talent.

And when you mention specifically Gaga's "physical" talent, to what exactly are you referring?   Is she an exceptional athlete and this has somehow not become common knowledge?

In the future, please try to think through your arguments before posting them to avoid having everyone feel embarrassed for you...

ny14

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.