BJORK

EXPOSED: Madonna's reaction to Gaga's Grammy Performance!

any reaction from LG on Madge's performance?

No, because her seat was empty during M's performance. Tbh...I don't think M has a problem with Gags. Guy O said she's been listening to Cheek 2 Cheek a lot. Madonna also said that Gaga is a very talented singer.

The one having a problem is Gaga because she took M's teasing the wrong way. M only did it for publicity and because she wanted to please her fans. She even invited Gaga to join her during Express Yourself. rav1

I'm sad they don't get along well. I think M could have been a great mentor for Gaga. cry0

No, because her seat was empty during M's performance. Tbh...I don't think M has a problem with Gags. Guy O said she's been listening to Cheek 2 Cheek a lot. Madonna also said that Gaga is a very talented singer.

The one having a problem is Gaga because she took M's teasing the wrong way. M only did it for publicity and because she wanted to please her fans. She even invited Gaga to join her during Express Yourself. rav1

I'm sad they don't get along well. I think M could have been a great mentor for Gaga. cry0

true rav1

she could still have a pop carreer going on rav1

This  oprah2

I think Gagsus were simply sad because of the comparisons because it was obviously a tribute to M (watch BTW MV for receipts) and both EY and BTW were sharing the same message   brit2

Bitch needs to learn how to play for publicity tbh   clap1

Take notes from Tay and Kety jizz-chanteuse   clap1

I hope Gaga will be included in M's tribute album and sings one of her iconic hits  oprah2

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.