Luca

Now to y'all pressed phags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdyziIHCiL0

This SHITS on your faves rav1

Where are the Madge & Katy stans now? rav1

'But Gaga is over, ARTFLOP, Flop 2 Flop'. rav1

I hope you realize GP loves her again. rav1

Y'all can tbh site downe and shut up and watch her grow. rav1

Ready for your drags idec, at least some of you know who has the real talent in here. rav1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdyziIHCiL0

This SHITS on your faves rav1

Where are the Madge & Katy stans now? rav1

'But Gaga is over, ARTFLOP, Flop 2 Flop'. rav1

I hope you realize GP loves her again. rav1

Y'all can tbh site downe and shut up and watch her grow. rav1

Ready for your drags idec, at least some of you know who has the real talent in here. rav1

I saw some little medonsters giving ha dat acclaim but can't say the same for kettlecats   rav1

But yeah, she proved she's one of the most talented pop icons ever   rav1  once more   rav1

I saw some little medonsters giving ha dat acclaim but can't say the same for kettlecats   rav1

But yeah, she proved she's one of the most talented pop icons ever   rav1  once more   rav1

I'm sorry I forgot to add some to medonster, because some love Gaga rav1

The reaction to Gaga's Oscar performance is what Katy wanted after her Superbowl performance.

Lady Gaga goes to a place FILLED with celebrities and talented performers, she does a tribute to another one, and gets a shit tonne of attention, love and acclaim. She performs for five minutes and has an iconic moment in her career, standing out as a brilliant star.

Katy has a special slot of show all about herself, and instead the star becomes Left Shark   jj1 She performs for 12 minutes, and what is supposed to be an iconic moment of her career becomes a resounding "meh". 

I love Katy, but the difference in response to both their performances is quite interesting.

No, I don't get it. I don't feel threatened by this performance or something. 

The concerning thing is that you're implying that Madonna and Katy are not talented. 

Not even mad5

I'm not saying you're the one that's complaining about this. Because I know you don't. But lbr & ngl some kats on here still dare to say she isn't talented rav1

The reaction to Gaga's Oscar performance is what Katy wanted after her Superbowl performance.

Lady Gaga goes to a place FILLED with celebrities and talented performers, she does a tribute to another one, and gets a shit tonne of attention, love and acclaim. She performs for five minutes and has an iconic moment in her career, standing out as a brilliant star.

Katy has a special slot of show all about herself, and instead the star becomes Left Shark   jj1 She performs for 12 minutes, and what is supposed to be an iconic moment of her career becomes a resounding "meh". 

I love Katy, but the difference in response to both their performances is quite interesting.

bey2

i already forget about the SB tbh i like the setlist but i don't see myself watching it for a 3rd time   bey2

and i still let M and Bey slay me with their performances   bey2

I don't hate Katy tho infact I adore her, but the only things that keeps me away from her are her fans. rav1

bey2

i already forget about the SB tbh i like the setlist but i don't see myself watching it for a 3rd time   bey2

and i still let M and Bey slay me with their performances   bey2

Madge's superbowl cry6

Not even mad5

I'm not saying you're the one that's complaining about this. Because I know you don't. But lbr & ngl some kats on here still dare to say she isn't talented rav1

do they really dare to   brit10

gaga is many things but a talentless performer/singer/popstar etc is not one of them   brit10

I don't hate Katy tho infact I adore her, but the only things that keeps me away from her are her fans. rav1

I adore Katy too, she gives good bops, and I think she'll have a long and fruitful career as a pop star - I just do not believe that she'll be remembered as an extremely talented artist who changed the scene and dominated pop culture the same way Madonna is and Gaga will be. 

Katy has a special slot of show all about herself, and instead the star becomes Left Shark jj1 She performs for 12 minutes, and what is supposed to be an iconic moment of her career becomes a resounding "meh".

Katy had dozens of props, lighting and dancers, Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliott to distract those 118.5m viewers from her average vocal abilities. Gaga had her voice and an orchestra, no Tony Bennett, no other artist. Enough said. clap1

I adore Katy too, she gives good bops, and I think she'll have a long and fruitful career as a pop star - I just do not believe that she'll be remembered as an extremely talented artist who changed the scene and dominated pop culture the same way Madonna is and Gaga will be. 

this  yas1

britney did it in a much more iconic way before her she will be one of the best selling artists of all time but I don't think people will call her a legend before she is 50 years old   moo6

She needs to do iconic stuff if she wants to be an icon and entertaining children with giant tigers is not considered iconic   moo6

this   yas1

britney did it in a much more iconic way before her she will be one of the best selling artists of all time but I don't think people will call her a legend before she is 50 years old   moo6

She needs to do iconic stuff if she wants to be an icon and entertaining children with giant tigers is not considered iconic   moo6

I want Katy to take risks, because after IKAG literally every step of her career has been very safe. VERY smart and business-minded and successful, but very safe. She does what she does because she knows it'll be popular and people will love it (which is fine!) - but it would be nice to see her do something from the heart or something that challenges her. 

I want Katy to take risks, because after IKAG literally every step of her career has been very safe. VERY smart and business-minded and successful, but very safe. She does what she does because she knows it'll be popular and people will love it (which is fine!) - but it would be nice to see her do something from the heart or something that challenges her. 

This is exactly what I want from Katy   brit2

I love your mind   brit2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.