Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Xtian

#VMAfail

Lady Gaga should have been nominated for best pop video with her video "Judas", but MTV denied her of this and chose to nominate Bruno Mars pushing a piano, Adele sitting in chair surrounded by vibrating cups, Katy squirting magical sparks out her tits, and Pitbull dancing in the club.

#VMAFail

t5kfpz.gift5kfpz.gift5kfpz.gif

funny how gaga's videos are kinda flopping on youtube. maybe that was a criteria as well, but still, rihanna's aren't and she is the one who really got snubbed.

i'm ok with the other noms except for adele's which are hilarious to the point it's not even funny.

funny how gaga's videos are kinda flopping on youtube. maybe that was a criteria as well, but still, rihanna's aren't and she is the one who really got snubbed.

I definitely don't think they did this on criteria.

Beastie Boys

Make Some Noise

That is the biggest joke of the ceremony for me

Beastie Boys

Make Some Noise

good point.

they nominated these guys to gain some credibility among indie, hipsters guys. thing which definitely won't happen. it's ridiculous. (and yes, i didn't even watch that video).

Beastie Boys

Make Some Noise

This video is like one major WTF. +wtf+

That Tyler video however, is astounding in my opinion. Very artistic and quite distrubing, but serves its purpose amazingly.

good point.

they nominated these guys to gain some credibility among indie, hipsters guys. thing which definitely won't happen. it's ridiculous. (and yes, i didn't even watch that video).

Fucking LOL at this

do you know who is in the Beastie Boys' video?

Elijah Wood

Seth Rogen

Chloe Sevigny

Kirsten Dunst

Orlando Bloom

Jason Schwartzman

Ted Danson

Steve Buscemi

Will Ferrell

John C. Reilly

Jack Black

amongst others

Definitely not FLOPS or unknowns...ICANT

Well, Adele was the breakout star this year. Lady Gaga's videos sucked with the exception of Judas, and the only good Britney video so far has been TTWE. So, the nominations aren't that far off.

Well, Adele was the breakout star this year. Lady Gaga's videos sucked with the exception of Judas, and the only good Britney video so far has been TTWE. So, the nominations aren't that far off.

And yet this video wasn't even nominated fall1

(I actually really like BTW's video as well, but Judas is miles better :tehe: )

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.