Scully

What did Gaga mean with this?

"She said that if she pulls it off, it's going to change the focus of her career and she pulled it off," he said.

Does this mean we're not getting anymore The Fames and ARTPOPs? Just Gaga and her voice? No more theatrics overshadowing her talent? 

Discuss!

She'll be more "Lady", less "Gaga". I think she'll still be pop but she'll be going for it in a more "classy" way, no more shock stuff and random stuff, more "presenting a work of art". She won't abandon the gays who luv ha for her club bangers. 

She'll be more "Lady", less "Gaga". I think she'll still be pop but she'll be going for it in a more "classy" way, no more shock stuff and random stuff, more "presenting a work of art". She won't abandon the gays who luv ha for her club bangers. 

I hope so. I'd honestly be bit disappointed if she'd completely strip her Gaga persona. It's one of the reasons I love her. She'll always be a bit on the crazy side because that's who she really is. I just wish for her next era she'll be able to combine this crazyness and that talent of hers to make the outcome good. 

a name change to stefani? bitch bye demi1 The Lady has been born gaga13

Hopefully she doesn't change her name because then it would be like she's disowning "Lady Gaga" as a figment of her past, something she wants to move on from and forget - it would be very fitting for her career to be the balance between Lady and Gaga.

Hopefully she doesn't change her name because then it would be like she's disowning "Lady Gaga" as a figment of her past, something she wants to move on from and forget - it would be very fitting for her career to be the balance between Lady and Gaga.

Honestly she better not change her name and I highly doubt she will, but if she's stupid enough to do so, I hope it's The Lady. Very classy. demi1

Tbh after watching the performance idc if the new album is ARTPOP 2.0 ( edm),dark pop,rock etc cause i'm sure she'll pull it off.I want something that is fresh,innovative and showcases her vocals but still has this Gaga touch that I love.

Will she pull a Ziggy Stardust and reborn as Stefani Germanotta? I don't know her ARTPOP could mean anything but I think at this stage of her career she can do anything she wants and I'll still be slayed   cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

Definitely not. It's more of a question if she'll completely drop the costumes and the theatrics. 

I doubt it, it's a part of who she is. I definitely think there's a possibility she could tone it down, but it'll always be there in some shape or form. lj1

I don't think that she will

But we probably won't see someone puking on her in future fall1

This is what I hope for.

This Jazz stuff and now the Oscars is getting me scared that she is gonna become all acoustic and well... boring. I hope she doesn't stop doing pop music. I don't think the world got sick of her music, but more of her persona and the disgusting 'art' stuff she did, because nobody could understand it.

I don't think that she will

But we probably won't see someone puking on her in future fall1

I doubt it, it's a part of who she is. I definitely think there's a possibility she could tone it down, but it'll always be there in some shape or form. lj1

I agree with both of you. I guess it more means there will be no more meat dresses and puking performances but she'll still keep her theatrics in one way or another.

She's not going to alienate her fanbase completely in favor of the GP, let's be real. It just means she's going to tone it down a bit, focusing less on the shock factor, which always overshadowed her talent and is the reason why everyone didn't notice she could sing until last night. 

I honestly have no idea which sound she could go for tho  fall1 I'm pretty certain EDM is done for her, she's going to keep the electronic sound but in a more "intimate" way. Jazz is awesome but not for a full original solo album, let's be real. And I hope she won't go for the indie/folk stuff which seems to be the new trend going around, which wouldn't fit her voice at all.