Xgongiviguess

Marina's Better Than That is about Ellie Goulding sleeping with her boyfriend

idk if anyone knew this, but supposedly BETTER THAN THAT, is for Ellie Goulding. the story is that DJ BURNS, Marina's ex-boyfriend actually cheated on Marina with Ellie Goulding. and she wrote Better Than That about it. After Ellie listened to the song, she blocked a fan who sent the song to her, and posted "NOBODY CARES" on her instagram account and now they're not following eachother on Instagram or Twitter. whaddya think? Gossiping-smileys.gif

?

A photo posted by elliegoulding (@elliegoulding) on Feb 16, 2015 at 8:28pm PST

she also blocked fans who were commenting "BUY FROOT ON iTUNES"

10989140_797370037005254_654173103828795

and this is the tweet that Ellie  blocked the person because

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKMKKKKKKKKKKM pic.twitter.com/PBoneCmo9i

— poynter (@pIateau)

February 18, 2015

Ellie used to live (still lives, I dunno) in an apartment on top of a pub in London, and my friend worked there.

She said Ellie was OK but that she was incredibly narcissistic and loved to talk about herself. I remember her saying Ellie wouldn't stop going on about how she was asked to perform at the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony and never asked about anyone else.

Ellie used to live (still lives, I dunno) in an apartment on top of a pub in London, and my friend worked there.

She said Ellie was OK but that she was incredibly narcissistic and loved to talk about herself. I remember her saying Ellie wouldn't stop going on about how she was asked to perform at the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony and never asked about anyone else.

I have heard many stories about Ellie's ego. My friend worked backstage at a festival she was performing at, and was A HUGE fan of Ellie, when he approached her she asked him to go get her a drink and said, and I quote "I don't talk to the help" he was devastated.

I have heard many stories about Ellie's ego. My friend worked backstage at a festival she was performing at, and was A HUGE fan of Ellie, when he approached her she asked him to go get her a drink and said, and I quote "I don't talk to the help" he was devastated.

um awk1

ewwwwwww OMG Ellie is obviously upset about it dead7 poor ha she still thinks Lights is on the charts dead7

She rihmains unbothered as Love Me Like You Do looks set to be the next international smash lol1

shouldbestealhimlikeyoudo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.